More Than a Crush

You put on a random movie, you picked 'Spiderman: Far from Home.' You knew he would like that, so you happily picked it. "I like this movie," he said softly. "I wonder why they didn't make Spiderman one of the Avengers," he wondered aloud, and you shrugged. "Maybe in the Marvel Universe, Peter Parker wasn't Spiderman yet when the Avengers formed." He looked at you surprised, you actually seemed to know your stuff about the MCU, he was secretly proud.

Mysterio came up later in the movie and you commented on him absent-mindedly. "Mysterio is too handsome to be a villain." J-Hope looked at you amused, "what?" You became aware that he had heard your dumb comment and you flushed. "Nothing," you mumbled, feeling self-conscious.

He looked at you from the side and smirked. "What about me?" You sat there rigid. He sure wanted to know what you thought of him often. "You? A villain?" You busted out laughing at the ridiculous idea. He looked at you bewildered. "You're too sweet to ever be evil," you giggled at the silly idea, and he had a straight face. You stopped laughing when you saw his menacing face. "Maybe I can be bad." He was leaning towards you, and you stopped breathing.

He pulled back giggling. He seemed to really like to mess with you. While he found it funny, you found it hazardous for your health. The way he makes your heart stop isn't a good thing. You turned back to the screen, frozen. Thoughts racing through your head. 'What did he mean by that? Angel J-Hope bad? Maybe he was sometimes. Remember the Cyphers and UGH? And let's not forgot about Baepsae.'  You swallowed hard and tried to focus on the movie.

You were entranced in the movie, Spiderman was fighting Mysterio and the movie had your whole attention. You were startled when you felt J-Hope sleepily lay his head on your shoulder. You peeked over at him; he was asleep. Your heart melted at his sweet, sleeping face. He really did look like an angel. He must have been really tired. The poor thing was probably working so hard lately. While BTS was in LA, they were performing concerts, attending talk-shows, scanning for talent and who knows what else they were hiding.

                He was sleeping so peacefully, his face completely at ease

He was sleeping so peacefully, his face completely at ease. You desperately wanted to touch him but knew you shouldn't. He probably wouldn't like that. You couldn't help the urge though. You gradually lifted your hand and took a finger to brush his bangs away from his face. You got butterflies looking at his sleeping face. He looked so handsome, especially with his bangs pushed back.

Spiderman and Mysterio were wrapping up their fight, but you attention was hardly on them. You kept staring at J-Hope while he slept. Your eyes ran over inch of his face, you couldn't find a single flaw. In your eyes, he was perfect. You became bold, the urge to touch him again pounding in your head despite your better judgment. You ran your fingers through his bangs, his hair was incredibly soft. You almost couldn't feel it in between your fingers.

J-Hope jerked awake and grabbed your wrist that was eye level with him. You were startled at his sudden movement. "What are you doing?" He asked sleepily and you stared at him, heart pounding. "I-I was just p-playing with your hair," you felt ashamed, you knew you shouldn't have touched him. He gets touched all the time, unsolicited. You were no better than the other fans. You hung your head and brought your hands back to yourself.

He abrutly laid down in your lap, laying his head on your thighs. "Mm, do it again, I like when people play with my hair," he looked up at you from your lap, a sweet smile across his face. You looked down at him and blushed. Jung Hoseok's head was in your lap and gave you permission to play with his hair. You must be dead and in heaven.

You hadn't even noticed that the movie had ended, and the credits were rolling. You easily slid your fingers through his hair and smiled down at him. He had closed his eyes again, feeling at ease. You twirled some of his hair through your fingers. It was unbelievably silky. He had opened his eyes again slowly and was looking up at you. "Can I kiss you?" He asked softly and sweetly, you blushed instantly but nodded.

He sat up and faced you. Your heart was racing, this time you knew what was incoming and it didn't make it any easier. He leaned in slowly and pressed his warm lips to yours, you kissed him back. You figured it would have been just one small kiss, but he kept kissing you. Deeper and more urgently. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against his chest. Your heart was pounding in your ears, you were floating in the clouds at the moment.

You got lost in the moment, lost in his lips. Time was standing still while you both slowly moved your lips against each other's, matching the movement. You were getting so light-headed; he was such a good kisser. You bit down on his bottom lip gently, you were getting so worked up and he gave you a little "Mm," when you did it. Your body was feeling so warm, and your lips were feeling tingly. He whispered against your lips playfully, "Who's your bias?" You answered immediately, not thinking straight, "You."

He must have liked that answer because he began kissing you even harder now. Sliding his tongue slowly against your bottom lip, you bit your lip after he finished, then jumped on him, kissing him deeply again. You tried to stay out of your own head, you tried to keep yourself from remembering who you were kissing. You just kept your eyes closed and enjoy every second of it.

Finally, he released you. He sat back and giggled shyly. You instantly missed the soft sensation of his lips and hands against you. You bit on your index finger and smirked at him, both of your faces were so red. "Aish, don't look at me like that," he said softly. You wiped the look off your face rapidly. You felt bad, "Sorry." J-Hope looked at you puzzled, he wondered why you were sorry. "Don't be sorry, I just have to go and you looking at me like that makes me want to stay." Your stomach erupted in butterflies, he wanted to stay? He wanted to kiss you more? Your heart raced faster at the thought.

"Maybe you should...stay..." you softly whispered, and he giggled. You were all worked up and him staying didn't sound so bad to you. "Maybe next time," he said with a wink, and you blushed at the thought of a next time. He stood up and leaned down to kiss your forehead. "I'll see myself out, talk to you later." 

You stood up quickly and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your head on his chest, giving him a tight hug. You didn't want him to go. Having him all to yourself like this was intoxicating. J-Hope hugged you back and chuckled to himself. You were being so cute and clingy. He kissed the top of your head. "I'll come back in a few days." You dropped your arms and said bye to him.

You watched him leave and you had to take a few deep breaths. You were way too turned on and needed to calm yourself down. You touched your lips gently and they were a bit swollen from your heated make out session. 

You took your make up off and changed into your pajamas. You crawled in bed and sighed happily knowing you just made out with J-Hope from BTS.

 You crawled in bed and sighed happily knowing you just made out with J-Hope from BTS