Chapter 9 - Fights

Chapter 9

Karma Uzumaki's POV

Damn Kakashi.

I might need to buy acting skill later on.

Why do he become so attentive so suddenly?

Doesn't matter, I guess.

Once again, I used Amenominaka to change this location with the green sky planet.

Now, I should land some damage at them to makes it believable.

A full black set of armor manifested itself upon my body.

The vision and delusion I stored in my stomach has now visible pined on my armor.

And my mask transformed it self to the ominous version of its delicate self while a cape brimming with purple energy filled with thousands of twinkling stars like the universe flutter it self behind me.

「As I said, I'll be a bit serious this time.」

My hand lifted up, manifesting an actual polearm of a black steel emanating purple energy.

Foul Legacy: Devouring deep

To which, from a small crack on the ground.

A second later, a crater.

And another second later, a huge sinkhole swallowing the ground and trees even though it still not enough to injure or harm any Tsukuyomi's shinobis due to them being wrapped up in mokuton cocoons.

「Hmph, you survived that.」

Huaaaah, thank God they're okay...

Naruko is taking them to a safe place.

「Well well, that was just a warning though? Are you tired already? 」

I taunted.

This is when I executed my ability.

Create ID

From that, the world changes.

What stands out the most about this ability is that humanoid monsters are everywhere.

To be specific, zombies.

「Let's give it a test, you've take down Zetsus before, why not a bit of an exercises?」

Saying that, I executed stealth.

Kakashi Hatake's POV

Yup.

That attack was just an act too.

He's trying to make us fight him for real.

After being baffled by his techniques, we start to kill this... things.

Since I know this ability, the previous one was probably Kaguya's ability.

I can see his attempts trying to make Naruko fights him.

「There's too many of them!!」

That's right, which in fact, annoys me to the point I want to stab karma.

They're not Genjutsus either.

Not that I think of it, he'll die anyway now that he revealed everything to us.

Well, almost everything.

「I'll fight them with numbers too! Kage bunshin no jutsu! 」

A deformed creature with multiple legs while its flesh exposed appeared out of nowhere.