Chapter 1

°•°Won't pretend to be someone I'm not

Yeah, I'll be staying true to myself

I wanna be me, me, me

I won't change, I'm loving what I got

'Cause I know I'm perfect just the way I am•°•

***

*

In New York, Singhania Mansion

Mrinal's Pov

I hate it.

I hate everything

Heck I hate everyone

I hate getting up early in the morning.

Grumbling I slammed my hand on the ringing alarm and turned to the other side of the bed wanting to get some more sleep but it seemed as if the fate was not on my side as my phone started ringing.

Groaning I picked it up and placed it on my ear balancing it.

"GOOD MORNING MINNIE" I scrunched my eyebrows at the loud screeching voice but made no attempts to move the phone away since my hands were too lazy to move.

"Hmm morning" I mumbled

"Come on get up it's already 7 and you have to be at office. Then don't tell me I didn't wake you up"

"Hmm"

"Meet me at our usual coffee shop. Let's have a coffee together and then we can go off to our ways for the day"

"Hmm"

"Okay bye"

"Hmm"

The call was ended by her as the phone slipped from my cheek and I sat on the bed. Yawning like a sleepy cat I got out off the bed and made my way towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Getting done I came downstairs to the dining room and asked the maid to bring my breakfast.

Suddenly I remembered I haven't talked to my parents since a long time

.

I sighed and called them.

Ring!

-hello.

-papa!! I practically screamed

I heard him chuckle

-How are you my love? I heard him ask lovingly

-I'm doing great papa. How are you and mamma? I asked him

-we both are doing absolutely great. I hope work isn't bothering you much. If it is then tell me without thinking for a second. I can help you.

-papa! Papa! Take deep breath. Everything is going amazing you don't have to take stress at all.

I heard him sigh in relief

After talking to him I ate my breakfast and left the mansion and went to the mi amore cafe. I went inside the cafe and saw my bestie sitting on a table patting her leg on the floor impatiently.

As soon as she saw me a wide grin appeared on her face. She waved at me and I shook my head at her childishness.

We took our ordered coffees talking about particularly nothing we made our way out.