Part 6

That day, at night

Naira's POV

I was standing infront of my parents picture, hanging on the big, white wall of my bedroom telling them about how I feel right now.

"Mom,Dad" I called out and started to pour out my heart infront of them,"u know mom, today after so long I felt like smiling, like living. Earlier, I was just surviving but now I feel like living my life to the fullest. This is so strange that in just one day, he taught me how to smile, how to live! Noone ever did that to me, I never even felt like talking to them but don't know why, I felt like talking to him and laughing with him. I feel so good today after so long, I wish u all were here with me right now." As she said the last smile,a sad smile appeared on her face and a small tear drop rolled out of her left eye but she immediately wiped it off and went to bed as it was already 11:00.

POV ends

--------------------

Kartik's POV

I was in my room laying on the bed, staring at the white ceiling with a big chandelier hanging on it, thinking about none other than my new crush. My cheeks become slightly hot as I started to think about her and I think I would have also noticed them turn a little pink if I would have seen myself through a mirror. 'Am I blushing?' I think amused with my own self.

I was thinking about her since the time I lay down on my bed and I don't know how much time it has been since then, but my brain finds it pleasing to be full of her thoughts.

Suddenly, a thought comes across my mind, making me to jerk up and sit straight on the bed with my eyes wide open realizing how stupid of an act I have done. I put on a pout on my lips thinking how could such an important thing slip out of my mind?
And the imp. thing was.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course, asking Naira to be my friend!!
How could I even forget this? We did talk a lot during the lunch break and after that and we're opening a bit with each other, getting in our comfort zone but I forgot to ask this to her!!

The pout still present on my lips, I shake my head from side to side thinking how could I even forget such an imp. thing.

I mentally note down asking her this, tomorrow before laying on the bed again and drifting into a deep slumber with my head still full of her images flashing everywhere and a beautiful smile playing on my lips.

POV ends

----------------------------

Next morning,

Naira woke up with a smile and after getting ready she went towards the hall where her grandparents were sitting. She went near them and wished them "good morning!" to which they both replied with utmost affection and then they all headed towards the dining table that was full of Naira's favorite dishes, making her smile at the way they care about her. Soon, they had their breakfast and then Naira went away heading towards her school, along with the driver.

While, Kartik too got ready, had his breakfast and then left for school.

------------------------------

In the school,

Kartik reached the school and sat on his seat, he  opened his books and started preparing for a test while waiting for Naira to come, when one of his classmates, Anjali Sharma, came to him and greeted him in a sugar-coated voice to which he replied politely and again engrossed himself in his books. By this time, Naira also came to the class but was not noticed by Kartik, she saw them talking and then saw that Anjali was about sit on the seat beside him, she felt sad thinking that today, she would not be able to sit with him or talk to him, she started moving towards an empty bench, a little towards the end of the classroom, that's when a familiar voice hits her eardrums and makes her lips curve up into a smile.

She turned back instantly as she heard Kartik calling her, her eyes sparkling with happiness after hearing him call out her name.

"Naira, where are you going, come na sit here, beside me!" He said. After hearing him, she averted her gaze towards Anjali who staring her with an annoyed look on her face. Kartik followed her gaze and looked towards Anjali and that's when he realised that she was about to sit beside him.

"Ummm.....sorry Anjali, I didn't notice that u were about to sit here!" She smiled hearing thinking that now she could sit there but before she could even form her sentence, Kartik continued what he was saying, shocking her, "but can u pls sit somewhere else, this seat is for Naira!" Naira smiled looking at him, while Anjali was annoyed but plastered a fake smile on her face and went from there.

Kartik gestured Naira on come and sit beside him to which she happily agreed. They couldn't talk much as the teacher entered the class and started with the lecture.

Lunch break,

Kaira were sitting together and were eating while talking on random topics, suddenly Naira remembers about asking Kartik to be her friend, she hesitates as she has never been in such a situation earlier.

On the other hand, even Kartik feels nervous about asking her to be his friend,

'Oh god! What's this? Why am I being so hesitant just to ask her to be my friend, I have had friends before and have never been so nervous in front of them. Then why now? I am comfortable with her and want to ask her such a simple question, then why am I hesitating so much, why do I fear her rejection? I have never cared about anyone, never feared about their rejection, then why now? Aghhhh! Kartik, she'll definitely not turn down your offer, she has been behaving nicely with you and moreover you are the only one with whom she talks in the whole class(Kartik unknowingly smiled thinking this), she would definitely be your friend but only if u ask her!!'

After fighting with his own self for a good few minutes, he finally decided to ask her be freinds with him and so did Naira.

"Will you be my friend?" They both asked at the same time with their eyes closed, afraid of the reaction, they would get from the other one but were surprised to to hear what they said. Both of them opened their eyes and their eyes met, they bursted into fits of laughter. After a few minutes, they stopped laughing and looked at each other with a smile and Kartik asked,"So... Friends?", while forwarding his hand towards her for a handshake which was gladly accepted by her while saying,"Of course!".

They both finished their lunch while chatting, giggling and enjoying each other's company. Soon the recess got over and they headed to their classroom and attended the left over lectures after which they went home not before bidding bye to each other.

Pls do read what I have written below👇

--------------------------

Precap: A trip?

Okay! To be honest I have no idea about which place should I write about as in where should Kaira's trip be planned.....hmmm shayad koyi romantic jagah🤔🤭 yaa adventurous.....I beg u to give me ideas cuz I am so so soooooo confused where to take them toh agar kabhi school trip mein kahi jaane ka mann tha aur nahi jaa paaye toh abb armaan poore kar loooo aur pls kisi achchi si location bata do aage ke plot ke liye........

Aur haan yaar 50 followers hone waale hain toh kar do na plsss🥺 aur 50 votes for this part?!? Plsssssss🥺😚

Okay bye see u soon....luv u❤️❤️❤️