Chapter3 : All about the Benjamins

DONTE'S POV :

" Nigga, didn't I tell yo black ass to have my money last week?! You thought I forgot huhh?!" I screamed beating the life outta some nigga Rico from 22nd& Pine. He thought I was playing when I told him I Dont play with my money. So here I am now bouda put this nigga 6 feet under.. Neko grabbed the silencer and finished his ass off. In about a mintue there was blood & brains everywhere. "Aye, where we gonna put his ass at?" Neko asked cleaning off the gun and stashing it into the duffle bag. Replying I said " put that nigga in front of his crib on 22nd& pine w/ a thousand sitting on his lap." I know, imma crazy motherfucka but in this drug game there aint no time fo ' playin. You give me my money, or i'll shoot ya ass infront of ya family. Simple as that, i knew this killing of Rico would start hella drama on the Block but thats what I want. See here's a hint why I said In front of his crib& put the stack on his lap.. By me doing that, niggas gonna be scared asf to go there to get their drugs so instead they'll come to my blocks in my hood. Niggas dont wanna get murked so i'll make more bread. The stack is like a " im sorry, but im not sorry" kinda thing feel me?

BROOKE'S POV :

"Mommmmm-ieee" Adrien called from the living room. Walking in the living room I see my pooh holding his nose talking bout some ooopsieeee. I couldn't help but laugh although my little man was cramming, his ass smelt like sour milk .. LAWD ! Digging on the side of the play pin I grabbed the box of wipes& A diaper. "Owee, bby you smell bad" I said trying to hold my breath. "sworrrie" He said looking up at me with those hazel eyes. Awnn, i love my pooh pooh. I laid him on a cover on the floor and changed his little butt. After Cleaning him, I went to the kitchen to wash my hands. Washing my hands, I heard a knock at my door.. "Who the fuck is that?" I said to myself. Walking to the door, I picked Adrien up and went to open the door. Opening the door, I see Niarre at the door with my god son Jayden. We greet each other then I walk into the bedroom still carrying Adrien& Niarre soon follows. Sitting me& my pooh down, I can see in her face thats somethings not right. Mann, "whats wrong bae?" I asked a little worried. Quickly Responding she says" girl, nothing Im fine just tired asf." A sign of relief came over me and I opened arms for my godson. I swear Jayden was as cute as a button, He had Green eyes with the longest eye lashes ever, Light Brown hair with a Carmel complexion lookin straight like his mom. Dont get me wrong though although he was cute, the lil nigga was bad as FUCK. & I thought my son was bad, shiiit. Continuing to talk to one of my bestfriends i decided to let her know that Club Roar was the move tonight.. So you know we finna turn up. But I just gotta see if my Babe's Sister gonna watch my little man for me.

The phone rings like 3 times than she answers" um, hello?" she said. "Sup Boo, what you Doing tonight?"I asked. " Nothin really, staying in, why wassup?" She replied. "Well, can you watch Adrien for me? Just until ya brother comes to get him, im about to call him now iight?" I said hoping she'll take him. " No problem, just drop him off in like a hour or two kay?" she said excited to see her nephew. Hanging up the phone, i dialed my babes number& waited for him to pick up. "babe?" i said noticing he picked up the phone. "Yeah, wasssup ma?" He asked. " Nothing, i just wanna make sure you coo& let you know pooh gonna be ovaa Danielle house, until you come get him iight?" i said. "Ard,ma i gotchuu, i love you" He replied. " I love you more" I said hanging up the phone focusing my attention on my pooh. My little man, was on my bed way to gone.. Snoring and shit like he hadda hard day. " Ni?"I called into the bathroom. " mhum, im pooping." she said letting out a giggle. " Ew, bitch next time go downstairs & do that shit." I said looking at my pooh sleep. Oh man, what a day..

SHAE' POV :

" Manee, well FUCK you Dray Im tired of going through this, you fuckin dog, get the FUCK out my house and take yo shit & bounce fuckinn clown!!" I screamed as tears poured down my face. Im so pissed it dont make no sense, like this nigga pork forreal. "Mayne, im not going nowhere bruhh." He said picking up his clothes. "Man, look if you aint out in 5 mintues imma get the bustinn ' & imma call Donte!!" I threated. " do what you gotta do Mayne." He replied. This nigga really think he bout that talk foreal , I'll light his ass up myself ion need D. Im done with him and all his drama. He a dog, this niggga was fuckin some broad in my house !!!! The FUCK?! I beat that bitch ass, & his too but they both bouda get it. I know where ol girl stay im going with my sister and imma dunk that bitch! Everybody round North, South, Southwest, & West know, dray mines. But its cool not no more, he can suck my dick with a mothafuckin condom!! Pussy ass nigga, shitt got me all mad. I bet his ass left though. Walking into the living room that bitch goneee! ummhum, i handle mines. But im rey to work with ol Girl fr bruh. Putting on my Timberlands, & Tying my hair took 5 mintues tops! Im not playing, i aint even bouda call Brooke imma just pull up at er crib& tell her lets go!

Pulling up to my sisters Condo, I see her Benz parked in the driveway. I got out the car and ran up her steps and banged on the door like the fuckin police. She finally opened it and said Nothing she knew what it was we ask questions later. Real bitches move in silence, so we dont talk alot. I got back in my black Range Rover and 5 minutes later my sissay was ready. Hair up, & ready fa war. Thats coo, i sped off and in 20 minutes i arrived.

Hoping out the car i seen that bitch sitting on the step, I walked up to her and swung landing a face shot. I dragged her out the chair and gave her a chance to square up, she swung and I dipped it landing two punches right in her face. She grabbed my hair and was hitting my head. I uppercutted that bitch and hit her with my right hand pulling her head down and she fell. I dragged that bitch in the street and was stomping her. Then Brooke grabbed me off and she called out every bitch on that porch aint nobody say shit but Dirty ass Shalefia! Knowing damn well she dont know how to work. Catching my breath , Bae girl aint wanna fight nomore. So Brooke & Shalefia Squared up and Immediately Brooke dropped her, bae girl hit the cement and started kicking. Brooke let her get up and they squared up, Brooke Grabbed her hair in one hand wrapped that shit around & started kneeing her causing her nose to leak. Man, my sister know how to work forreal. Ion fight her, cause she got that man strength. They fought like 2 more rounds and aint nobody want none. We hopped back in my Rover and left. We both, still was bad and Aint have not one flaw. Them bitches pork, but its coo i got my rounds. But everytime i see her ima punch her in her shit. Ion give a FUCK !