chapter one,

Grace's pov
Enjoy,

"Are you really doing this sugar bear ?I mean like are you sure? you know we you can always back out ,I mean we can come up with a plan of how to get you out if this whole mess, how about this,,,,,'' I placed my hands over lindah's mouth to stop her from ranting further.
"You pretty much know that I don't have a choice over this ,right? " I replied.
"Look, I admit I have always wanted to see you do this ,but I didn't actually expect it to turn out this way damn it !" She yelled at me. Ok now she was overreacting, I mean I was the one who was going to walk down that aisle not her ! Or was there a change of plans ?
" You know what lindah ,get the f**king hell out of this place " I yelled at her as I opened the door and slammed it with aloud thud after her. I heard her shouting a "screw you !" As she made her way down stairs.
I felt something wet on my face and when I lifted my hands to feel them ,they were tears ,crap! I can't be crying ,again . How I hate my life right now.
I turned around to look at myself at the golden mirror standing by the closed .In as much as I was feeling terrible right now, I was so grateful for the makeup lindah had done on my face, she had successfully hiden the huge finger print that Joan had left on my cheek yesterday night . If not for the mascara which had started to scatter while I was crying I would easily pass as a Victoria model right now. That girl lindah sure has something going on in a beauty college . Although right now I felt sad of how I had lashed out on her.sometimes I do pitty those who consider me as a their friend. I mean if I were them I wouldn't pick me either.

Oh and talking about last night , so apparently my barbie looking scam of a friend Joan showed up at my doorstep funmmig with anger I even imagined I had seen smoke coming out of her ears. She was yelling about something to do with me breaking her "relationship" with Daniel which was supposedly imaginative I mean we all knew she hadn't met Daniel physically judging by how she stalked him everywhere, can you imagine she even had his pictures hanged all over her apartment just so she could see him every single moment, I think it's time she books an appointment with a psychiatric hospital. I bet if Daniel himself would even bet a single cent on her for a night stand judging by how she carries out herself let alone get into a relationship.Dont get me wrong but I mean she isn't fit for committment unless she works on her pros!
So in the midst of the argument she had landed a hot slap on my face but before I could react mum had pulled me inside and sent her away slamming the door on her face.God how I wanted to rip that ugly face of hers !urghhhhh!

"This is it ,you can do this Grace 💪" I said to myself . I took one final look at myself and mumbled a small prayer before I left my room. I descended Down the trail of stairs holding on to the railing ,I wasn't pretty much comfortable on heals, oh God how I hate those shoes !!! I wore a red shimmering dress that attracted the attention of everyone in the room and as I descended I could see my parents standing at the bottom of the stairs hugging the life out of each other as tears breamed on their eyes . what's with those two? I wonder if they'll ever get tired of each other, I do envy them alot though.
I know you are probably wondering why am wearing red on this occasion.see, I've always wanted to wear a red princess like dress on my big day , I think I belong to this particular group of people who aren't puddy much fascinated by doing things the normal way. You can call us psychopaths and furthermore there isn't a law that says that dress has to be Strictly white, I believe all this is just some old age hypothesy. I wonder how Daniel is going to react to this , I can't wait to see shock in his face ! How I wish he ends the wedding on the first glimpse of this dress.believe me if I tell you that the last thing I wanted to do was to impress that freaking asshole!

"Oh my chubby princess has grown so big ,I hope that soon I'll be having some mini chubby kings and queens running around the house ,,owwww you look so beautiful my princess" my mum complemented.
Please do skip the chubby part ,I was anything but chubby,my parents do use this word to encaurage me to eat.mmh sarcastic isn't it?
"Grace is a pwinces today mummy" my my five year old nephew Bella jumped up saying.
"Hey ,look dear ,I know you and6 Daniel aren't that happy about this but trust me everything is going to turn out great than you ever thought. Just give it a chance, " Dad said and hugged me. I hope Daniel is really worth all that I have sacrificed. We only met once at an expensive restaurant which his assistant had booked a table for us and trust me the conversation wasn't all that rosy but I had to do this for mum for Bella for my brother Brent and for dad , especially for DAD.

Please do comment and vote, I'll be updating this story everyweek ,I just got exams around the corner but I'll make sure I update it. Thank you guys for reading.