61 ~ Guitar

The construction was going well, thanks to foolish. Y/N smiled as she looked upon the people as they did their individual jobs.

"Sup Queenie!" Tommy placed a hand on her shoulder, the other hand was fiddling with his earring. Y/N smiled, she was glad that he was happy, beforehand he was a bit glum because of Tubbo and Ranboo, now he was a ray of sunshine once more.

"Nothing much, just admiring the view. How are you going Tommy?" Tommy smiled brightly, for a creature of the night he wasn't that dark.

"I guess you would be huh? I'm going great! Though, everyone keeps referring to me as a Lord.  Why is that?" A look of over-exaggerated confusion was evident on his face.

"Oh! That's because once someone is knighted they get a city name as part of their title, so you become Lord of the city and a knight for the reigning monarch. Though sometimes a Lord can be just a Lord, like Eret," Y/N explained, gesturing over to Eret and Tommy's new house which was being built.

"You get something called the Manor house and you basically govern the city to help ease the pressure for me," Tommy looked over at the house that was being built by Foolish who so generously offered his services.

"I guess it does look like a mini manor. So does that mean I'm a mayor AND a poggers warrior for my wonderful Queen," Tommy smiled widely, before grabbing Y/N's hand.

"Wanna fly? I wanna check out the city with your cool ass statue," Y/N smiled, nodding a yes, following Tommy as they flew north towards the capital (of which Y/N has yet to name)

They arrived, landing in front of the statue on the podium. Y/N, who was still holding Tommy's hand, started to head to the stairs which sat a bit behind the statue and led up. She led Tommy up the stairs and brought him to a doorway at the top of the stairs.

They entered a hallway, which had torch holds on the walls, yet every torch was out. This was of course wasn't a problem for the two, for Tommy has night vision and Y/N had lived in darkness for a majority of her life.

They followed the hallways, peeking into rooms and seeing library's, map halls, bedrooms and all sorts of rooms with different uses. They soon arrived at a large staircase that split into two, that dipped down into an intricately carved ballroom, with polished, shiny floors even though it must be older than both of them combined.

Y/N almost immediately flew down to the ballroom, admiring the old, dusty yet beautiful tapestries. Tommy soon joined her.

"Woah... what's this place used for?"

"I think it's a ballroom, it's used for parties and dancing," Y/N pointed out a raised platform with a few old instruments on it, one of which being a guitar.

"That's a guitar! Wilbur's gonna love this place! Come on Tommy," Y/N followed Y/N to the assortment of instruments on the band stage, grabbing the guitar. Upon further inspection it had a beautiful blue and yellow theme to it.

"Ooooh, your right! Wilbur would LOVE this thing!" Y/N agreed and the two of them headed back, flying towards the city of L'manburg.

There Wilbur was engaged in a conversation with Schlatt and Nikki. Nearby, Eret was helping Foolish get up some beams while Skeppy sealed them together with makeshift diamond nails.

Tommy and Y/N landed in the clearing nearby them, Y/N landing softly and gracefully, Tommy landing with a skid in the dirt out of excitement.

Tommy hid the guitar behind his back in a very obvious manner as the two of them sauntered up to Wilbur. Tommy had a large grin on his face as Y/N smiled softly.

"Hello there," Y/N announced their presence to the three.

"General Kenobi." Schlatt responded, gaining a snicker from Wilbur and Nikki.

"The fuck?" Tommy asked, confused for Kenobi was in fact not his name, nor did he remember becoming a general for the kingdom. "The names Tommyinnit, Sir Tommyinnit of L'manburg is my title, not 'General Kenobi or some shit."

"It's only just reference from the best movie franchise ever, not like you'd know it considering your the sadness that entered your life called the institution." Schlatt explained, eyeing Wilbur as he rolled his eyes.

"The Disney movies are shit though,"

"Agreed,"

The group of five sat in somewhat comfortable silence for the next few seconds before Y/N spoke up.

"We found something you might like," She gestured to Tommy, who gave her a confused look before remembering why they came here in the first place.

"We found this," Tommy pulled the guitar from behind his back, "it's a little dusty and old, but we thought you'd enjoy it."

"Enjoy it? I love it!" Wilbur gave Tommy a big hug before taking the guitar out of the teenagers hands carefully to admire it. He strung the strings, winced a little and tuned the guitar, checking it again. He then looked up at Tommy and Y/N with extreme gratitude.

"Thank you," he smiled.

Done! Hope you all enjoyed, I got some fun stuff planned soon. Also did you see Technoblade's new stream? I enjoyed except for that one scene at the end, I think you know the one with gender boi.

ALSO

We need capital city names, so please submit ideas in the comments!

Hope you guys are having a great day/night and I hope for the best for all of you, Author out!

Words: 950