Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

I am out for a run and went to my favorite place. When someone snuck up behind me and grabbed me.They put a cloth on my nose and mouth. I tried to fight it but failed.After a few minutes of struggling I was asleep.

Loki's pov

She fell asleep in my arms. I am so happy. My plan worked out well. I now have my darling queen in my arms. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I kissed her head. I picked her up and in a puff of green smoke, we disappeared. I brought us to my house on Midgard. I gently put her on the bed and covered her up. I sat on the bed next to her and waited for her to wake up.

Time skip

Y/n's pov

I woke up to a voice," Good morning , darling." he said. I looked up and saw Loki sitting there,next to me. "Loki!!" I screamed. " Yes,darling. Its me." he said. " What do you want from me? " I asked. " You. All I want is you. You to be my queen. " he said. " Your crazy. We don't even know anything about each other." I said. I helped the avengers catch him but I did not know much about him. All I know is his name, he killed people and he tried to rule earth. " I know you. I know everything about you. I know you better then you know yourself. And darling you are so perfect. " he said.

This is a nightmare.
I hope I wake up soon.