Chapter 3

TW Mention of murder

Loki's pov
I called my most trusted guard to meet me there. So I waited for him. He arrived a few minutes after me." This the guy you want  dead?" he asked." Yes" I said." Make sure he eats this." I said.I handed him the cookie I  made. It has poison in it which makes you die the moment you eat it. The guard went over and gave it to him. He ate it. 'what an idiot.' I thought. He died a few seconds after that. I erased my guards memory of this and then left.

Murder over

I went to the pet store. I bought a cat. I felt bad for taking (Y/n) from her family so I figured this would make up for it. I am her boyfriend and she will have me as a husband in a few years and now she has a pet so she still has a family.I picked a Bombay cat.(down below)  I then went to buy cat stuff (food,a bed,toys,etc)  I then went home to my darling queen.I put the stuff away then  I went to our room with the cat. (Y/n) sat next to a window. " Darling,I got you something." I said. I then showed her the cat. She ran over  and hugged the cat.She looked so happy. A smile  spread on my face.  " Thank you. What's his name?"she asked. " His name is Mischief." I said. She held the cat and kissed his  head. " Thank you so much,Loki." she said. " Your welcome,darling." I  said.