𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
₊˚ˑ ༄ ؘ ┊The Karate Kid 1984 ° • * ⁀➷

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━₊˚ˑ ༄ ؘ ┊The Karate Kid 1984 ° • * ⁀➷

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

NOW PLAYING
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ENDLESS LOVE — LIONEL RICHIE & DIANA ROSS
1:27────〇───── 3:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

{ johnny lawrence x oc }

two hearts, two hearts that beat as one, our lives have just begun.
────── endless love, lionel richie & diana ross

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || ©-katieglover181

( s u m m a r y )

Missie Gray was as everything a well brought up girl should be. even though she came from a wealthy family, she was pure and kind. one day, her father was offered a job as captain of the firehouse in encino station 83, while her mother was offered a job as head of pediatric nursing at encino general hospital.

missie found herself making friends, falling in love with her best friend's bully, and becoming caught in the cross fire of karate battles. that's when she met mr. miyagi, who helped her and her best friend, daniel larusso to discover that the secret to karate lies in the heart and mind, not in the hands.

Johnny Lawrence, is a handsome and reigning all valley champion at the cobra kai dojo in the valley. one fateful night, he and his best friends attend the end of the year summer party where he crosses paths with the beautiful girl who carried her kind and passionate soul that would leave him grasping for the air in his lungs.

johnny fell for missie in every way. he swore the brunette with the most hypnotic blue eyes and beautiful smile was brought into his life for a reason, and knew that just as ali mills was his first love, missie would be his last.

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

╔═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════╗
𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃 1984
╚═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════╝

╔═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════╗
CAST
╚═════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════╝