Zayn followed his bodyguards as they carried his bags to his new dorm room,eyes darting across the halls as he took in all the tiny details of the place,just Incase they came in handy someday. This was a skill he had been trained to follow from the time he was a kid.

They found the headmistress waiting for them in his room. "Nice to meet you Zayn." She smiled, holding her hand out to him only to have his bodyguards moving in front of him.

"He doesn't do handshakes ma'am and whatever instructions you have for him will have to be passed through us." Ian,one of the guards told her.

Her smile faltered, intimidated by the two guards in front of her. " It's okay, I left a form on his desk for him to read,it has all the rules he'll be expected to follow, including the punishments if he doesn't follow through." She rushed, wanting to leave the room already.

" We'll look through it." Dave told her firmly, nodding his head to indicate that her work was done.

She quickly left the room, shutting the door behind her. Zayn felt bad for the poor woman,she looked shaken.

" You guys are going to have to leave,you're scaring everyone and did you see how people were looking at me weird in the halls?." Zayn asked them,folding his arms,his foot tapping impatiently on the marble floor.

" Sorry baby, we'll be leaving soon. We just need to inspect the room and everything in here before we go." Ian told him, moving to read through the rules.

" Hurry up then,I want to take a nap."Zayn snapped at them, seemingly irritated by the ordeal. He had wanted his dad to bring him into school and not the guards. He loved Dave and Ian like his own older brothers but he wanted his dad.

"When is my dad coming to see me?" He asked the two men that were making sure there was no threat in the room.

"I don't know,love. Probably as soon as he lands back in England. He didn't say when he leaves America." Dave explained, checking Zayn's new closet and started arranging the boy's clothes and shoes while Ian made Zayn's bed with fresh silk sheets, stripping the bed of the cheap cotton beddings handed by the school.

"I would have liked a roommate." Zayn mumbled sadly, leaning against the bedside drawer.

"You know we can't take the risk,love. We can't trust anyone. Your dad already doesn't like the idea of you being in a boarding school and so do I to be honest but we're all sucking it up for your happiness." Dave explained, pulling the boy into a hug. "You'll be fine. Just make friends and be careful. We love you, Zee."

Zayn sighed, knowing the boredom is going to hit him when the two men leave. " I love you too,the both of you." He told them, leaning his head against Dave's massive chest.

" We're done here, princess." Dave said,moving away.

"We'll be leaving now." Ian told him. "We've already arranged your food and everything,Carla is here to cook your meals." Ian explained, giving Zayn a tight hug, lifting him off his feet.

"I'll miss you kiddo." He said,peppering kisses over the side of Zayn's face while Zayn giggled, trying to move his face out of Ian's way.

"I'll miss you too." Zayn spoke,in between giggles when Ian finally out him down. "And stop overreacting,I know the both of you will be here first thing on the weekend to check on me." He pointed out at the two men who shrugged, knowing it was true.

"Bye princess." They called out, closing the door behind them.

Zayn sank onto the freshly made bed, pulling his white teddy close to his chest as his wide eyes scanned his new home for the next few months.