"I'm okay daddy." Zayn tried to reassure his father.

"Baby, your eyes are red." His dad frowned trying to point out that Zayn was lying and wanting to use the excuse to bring his baby home.

"I swear I'm okay, I wasn't even crying. Yesterday was fun, I met two people." He smiled over the phone, hoping his dad won't notice that it's fake.

"If you say so. I have to go now, my love. Call me before bed, and text your mom. She's worried about you."

"Sure, bye. I love you." He waved at the screen, blowing a kiss to his dad who pretending to catch it and tuck it into his shirt pocket, making Zayn giggle because it never got old, no matter how many times his dad did it.

"Love you too, Princess." Yaser disconnected the call.

Zayn slumped back onto the bed, not ready to start the day even though he had 30 minutes to get to the dinning hall.

He trudged to the bathroom which had also been adjusted to his taste, deciding to use the shower since he was late even though the tub looked inviting.

He took a quick shower,his legs luckily shaved from the day before and brushed his teeth. His uniform was neatly hanging in the closet. He took it out, admiring the the black and red checkered skirt.

He quickly got dressed, deciding to forgo the jumper and just left for breakfast in the white shirt, red and white striped necktie and the checked skirt that fell just above his knees, his hair up in a bun.

His lips were a glossy pink and lashes layered with mascara, making them seem longer and thicker than they already were, a tiny blush added to his cheeks but overall,he looked pretty natural.

He walked to the dinning hall which was already filled with students. They all stopped talking when he walked in, watching him like he was on some sort of exhibit to be poked at.

"Hey guys, nothing to see here. I'd rather you go back to your food." He told them, folding his arms over his chest,his perfect brow arched as he looked the students down,his nose high in the air to show that he wasn't going to be intimidated by them.

He saw Harry and Louis and headed over to their table, elegantly settling in the space opposite them. He gave them a slight smirk, pushing Harry's wild curls out of the boy's face. "Hello boys."

He watched as Harry blushed, hiding his face in the crook of Louis' neck as he tried to hide his smile, his dimples betraying him immediately.

Zayn cooed at the boy, ignoring Louis' venomous stare.

"Stare all you want, Lou. Have your fill." Zayn smiled sweetly.

"Dumb shit, I thought I told you that we don't want you."

"Harry didn't protest." Zayn shrugged, watching as Carla served the boy's their food.

" Harry is like my brother and I won't let you hurt him. He doesn't need all that in his life." Louis sneered, putting a protective arm over Harry despite him being smaller than Harry.

Zayn ignored, taking a notepad out of his backpack. He handed it to Harry who stared at him blankly.

" Here,it's for us to write to each other." He explained, looking shy all of a sudden.

Harry looked at Louis for approval and when Louis didn't say anything,he tentatively grabbed the notepad, hugging it to his chest as he beamed at Zayn, dimples all out with the curls falling back over his face.

"You're literally the cutest thing ever." Zayn gushed,poking Harry's dimple.

The boy giggled at Zayn's compliment, hiding his face behind the notepad.