2.

Y/n p.o.v;

"Oh believe me love this isn't gonna be the last time you see me"

What did he mean by that?

I felt as he left my side.

I was so confused.

I was in my thoughts when I heard lara speak my name more like yelled it.

"Yn...YN!"

She was no shaking me vigorously.

"What is it lara? What are you doing ? Stop shaking me!"

"Yn I fucking left you for twenty minutes and you freaking associated yourself with Kim taehyung AKA the biggest mafia of South Korea!"

At that moment I felt the ground slip under my feet......

Kim Taehyung, the most ruthless and cruel mafia of korea who doesn't think twice before taking ones life, just met me talked to me and even said this wasn't gonna be the last time I met him. Oh I am so dead.

I was now shaking with fear. My face lost its color. I could feel tear pool in my eyes.

"Oh love this is gonna be the last time you see me"

Those words kept on repeating in my head.

Lara kept calling my name yet I couldn't response.

What am I gonna do?

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned towards Lara

"Lara we need to leave korea. Let's shift. We can't stay here anymore. What are we gonna do now?"

"Hey hey calm down Yn. Calm down. Don't be scared. You are not alone. I am here, I won't let anyone hurt you or even touch you. Nothing is gonna happen."

"Lara you don't understand he is the most cruel and ruthless mafia. You can't compete him. He is dangerous. Oh my God what are we gonna do. What if he hurts me or worse hurts you?"

"Calm down Yn now you are exaggerating it. Why would he hurt any of us we aren't mafia nor gangster or his enemies. He wouldn't just randomly hunt us down now would he?"

She said with a light chuckled trying to ease the tension though I could sense the worry in her voice.

"I t-think so."

"Now don't think much about it and let's enjoy the night now shall we?"

"I suppose"

We went towards the bar to get a drink but my mind kept on repeating his words.

"...........the last time
you see me"