Jackson

I sat back on the couch not caring, and I saw Scott put another tape in.

The lacrosse co-captain is next. Yes, Jackson, I did promise that you were next. The way you kept physically abusing me, didn't make me get sent over the edge. It just made me have trust issues and suicidal thoughts.

I felt everyone's eyes on me, "What?!", I snapped at them and they just avoided my eyes.

I sat in math class and I sat behind Chloe. I kicked her chair but I didn't mean to make her fall off it. Everyone sniggered and I had joined in too.

Later in the lesson, I saw Chloe drawing a flower, she looked sexy and I could touch her body in her favourite spot. (A/N: Sorry for making it a little dirty) I grabbed it and crumpled it up and threw it in the trash.

Her had had shot up in the air, "Miss can I go to the toilet?", Chloe asked then walked straight out of class, I decided to follow her.

"Where do you think you're going?", I spat at her.

I saw her look at me in fear, "To the toilets", she stuttered and then I grabbed her in a harsh grip and pulled her towards the toilets. I dunked her head in the toilet and not let her breathe for air and once she did, I done it again.

Why did you dunk my head in the toilet and kick me?

"For fun"

Was it because you can't take your anger somewhere else?

"Nah, I just hated you"

Or was it because what happened at the party?

"No comment", I smirked.

*    *    *    *

A/N: This one sucked