Beauty - Fluff

Illumi x gn reader
your pov

        The elevator dinged as the doors opened. Illumi stepped outside, walking silently to our room.
As Illumi opened the door, I stared at his muscles, watching them flex as he moved his arm.
"It's quite rude to stare you know." He opened the door.
"I never said I was nice," I smirked, walking past him to the balcony.
I slid the door open and stepped outside, shutting it silently then walking over to the balcony.
There were two chairs facing slightly towards the view.
I leaned over the edge, staring down at the city.
After a few moments, Illumi joined me, handing me a drink and sitting on the chair.
"Thank you," I took a sip, "hm, fruity."
I stared back at the city.
"I'm glad I picked this room, You seem to be enjoying yourself."
I smiled at him, "I am, I haven't been to a lot of cities growing up, I've always wanted to see the city.. or anything really from a birds eye view," I paused, "I think everything is beautiful, even if this world is cruel, it's still beautiful."
Illumi looks back down at his drink, the smallest smile made its way onto his face.
I thought it was best not to say anything.
"I think you're beautiful," He replies.
My face heats up, "How so?"
Illumi set his drink down and stood from his seat, "I admire the way you view the world, while it is so cruel, you always see the best in people and never really acknowledge the bad. While it's quite naive, I still don't see how you can think that way, it's interesting," He keeps eye contact, "You also need to think of yourself the same, you did say everything was beautiful."
I smile and rub the back of my neck, "I suppose I did."