|| Dash! PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW! ||

~Short~

~ Dash is 10 in and so are you in this so :/ ~

 ~⚠this is not a request I just thought of it⚠~

_________________________________________________

I walk into class and see dash so I sit by him, and you see he's smirking. "Why are u smirking dash?" I said with a smile. He didn't say anything all he did was, he opened his hands and there was tacks in his hand. " What are you going to do with those?" I asked confused. "you'll see" He said with a smirk. 

Then the teacher walks in. he sits down "okay class we will be doin- AGGHHHH" The teacher yelled. Most of the kids laughed while I was confused. Even dash was laughing. The teacher finally got up and walk straight to dash and yelled in his face. " DASH! PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" "AND YOU TO (y/n)!" he yelled at me. "WHY ME?" I sid confused. "BECAUSE YOUR PROBABLY IN ON IT TO!" He yelled back at me. I was awstruck, Seriously my mouth was open.

~Time skip~

Were in the office and Dashes mom comes in. " I appreciate you coming down here Mrs. Parr." The principal said. "what's this about has dash and (y/n) done something wrong?" Hellen asked.  "Uh He's a distruptive influence and he openly mocks me infront of the class." Our teacher said. " He says" dash said looking at his mom.  "Look! I know Its you! He puts thumtacks on my stool!" The teacher said.  " And you saw him do this?" Hellen asked. "Well not really....no actually not." The teacher said. "Oh then how do you know it's him?" Hellen asked. " I hid a camera and this time  I've got him. " The teacher said while dash gasps. I still was confused. Our teacher put in a tape and touched a button on the remote to play the tape. It showed the whole class with me and dash in it, and the teacher walking to the chair and sitting on it until he fell on the ground. " you see, you see?" the teacher said. " oh you dont see?" the teacher said. He sighed and rewinded the tape and replayed it again. " you see he moves, right there!" he said. He rewinded it again " wait, wait right.... there!" he said again.  "right as im sitting down! I-I dont know how he does it but there's no tack on my stool before he moves and after he moves there's a tack! coincidence  I think not!" he yelled. "but what does this have to do with (y/n)?" Hellen asked as she put her hand on my back. "w-well because they were together when it h-happend!" he said again. The princapal looked at us then our teacher. "Bernie" he said as he tried to put a hand on his shoulder. " Oh dont bernie me." he said while swatting away at his hand. "These little Rats are guilty!" He yelled while pointing at us. "You and your son may go now Mrs.Parr and (y/n) you go and get your stuff for the bus." he said. " And im sorry for the trouble." he opologized. Dash and Hellen got up and so did I. they walked out while i did to, i heard a faint " You're Letting him go again!" he yelled. "HE'S GUILTY, YOU CAN SEE IT ON HIS SMUG LITTLE FACE, GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!" he yelled. Hellen opologized and they went home.

Lets say the next day when I opened my locker there was a hand written apology note and candy to, I still dont know what happend.

(word count:603)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooo my first oneshot! YAY! :D

              -Moonlight