Character info

Name:y/n Sanji Vinsmoke

Age:19

Height:5'11

Hair color:yellow

Eye color:e/c

Hair length:h/l

Abilities:

Sanji is one of the crew's top four fighters, having the third top bounty, after Luffy and Jinbe. Occasionally, Sanji will take on an opponent explicitly weaker than Zoro's. An example of this is when Sanji fought Jabra of CP9, who had a slightly lower power level than Kaku, who lost to Zoro. The introduction of Douriki during the CP9 Arc is one of the only times in the series that opponents' strengths have been measured numerically.

He received genetic modification for superhuman strength. However, his modification was negated by his mother, Sora by using a counter-drug to have trace of emotion.

Physical Abilities

Immense Strength: Although Sanji is primarily known for his incredible leg strength, the rest of his body is shown to be just as superhumanly strong , including his arms, which enables him to use an array of handstands, for his fighting style, which makes him much more versatile in certain combat situations. In his first appearance Sanji held Fullbody up by the neck unsupported with one hand before even displaying his lower body strength. One particular example of his inhuman strength is shown during the Skypiea Arc, while riding on the Going Merry, he was capable of lifting a large mallet that looked to have weighed several tons before using it to slam an Impact Dial that was sitting on top of a barrel; needless to say, the impact would have most likely busted a hole on the Going Merry's deck had it not been absorbed by the Dial.

Sanji's arm strength
Another example of his physical might is seen when he was able to hold Absalom in place by gripping onto his leg, despite the latter's reinforced muscular structure and being struck multiple times while doing so. In the same fight Sanji could hold Nami above his head and keep her balanced while receiving countless attacks to his body from Absalom. In Water 7 Sanji was also able to easily restrain Chopper in Heavy Point from going to treat Usopp's injuries. In the non-canon Sixth movie Sanji was shown lifting a enormous cooking pot and physically flipping a giant meal over. Post time-skip In Zou, Sanji was shown lifting a huge pile of wounded minks with little help. After his two years of training, his body has become much more stronger and faster, being able to break the neck of a Pacifista with only a kick, critically damaging it, and not showing any trouble afterwards (something he was not able to do before the timeskip) or being able to break a Kairoseki cage just with kicks (as seen in Episode of Luffy).
When he reunited with his family, his younger brother Yonji attempted to reprimand causing Sanji to attack him leaving him with a dent in his face while Sanji emerged without a scratch; this is noteworthy as Yonji used to bully Sanji in the past due to Sanji not being superhuman like his siblings. His brother couldn't believe that Sanji was able to best him as he was a weakling thirteen years ago. Later on, Sanji was able to match his father Judge, the leader of Germa 66 in a duel and his newly improved strength left his father and spectating sister in surprise with the latter referring to him as a "beast" finding it hard to believe he was the same little boy from back then. Later in the same arc Sanji matched Charlotte Daifuku and Charlotte Oven in strength and in the Wano arc Sanji overpowered Page One able to kick him over with one leg.

Immense durability: Thanks to the years of extremely intense physical training under Zeff into his young adulthood, Sanji's body became tremendously tough. He was able to survive decompression when Kuroobi forced him down through the water in Arlong Park's very deep swimming pool as well as taking head-on attacks like Kuroobi's Fish-Man Karate punches. Sanji was able to survive Enel's "El Thor", an attack so powerful it disintegrated a normal man earlier in the arc and took out the great snake Nola, but Sanji withstood the lightning blast at point-blank range and was still able to stand and mock Enel before collapsing.