1

"What are we going in a place like this? Isn't it a little too expensive?" Three males entered a restaurant. They were hit with the smell of all types of food. "The place has this rule about new comers eating for free. I've been wanting to come here for a while." The tallest of the three answered.

"Welcome to the (restaurant name) restaurant, we keep all tabs on the costumers that come here and since you're new here your meal is free. So a table for three please follow me please." A woman in a red uniform walked the three to their table.

"All of our waiters left yesterday so please be patient with us okay." The woman smiled. "Oh yeah sure." The more timid one of the group responded. They each took their order and was told that their order would be there shortly.

"The food smells great I can't-" Takemichi was interrupted but someone from a table not to far from them. "T-this taste." A middle aged man sat with his date both being served by a blonde haired woman.

"This fragrance. It's the fragrance of (city name) city, in the north. A bit sour and a bit spicy. This wine is (insert wine), am I right waitress?" The blonde in the suit slammed the bottle on the table. "Sorry but it's not sir." She grabbed his hand and placed a spoon in it. "Your soup is getting cold."

"Please enjoy it while its hot." She then started to walk away but then stopped. "By the way. I'm the assistant head chief. All the waiters ran away after what happened yesterday." She then continued to walk away. The woman that with the man giggled and the people at the restaurant either laughed or joked about it.

"He sounded so confident in himself."

"You sure do know your wine huh?" His date smiled. He nervously chuckled, "Well I thought I did." He was frustrated, embarrassed. He could have sworn he asked for that specific wine when he made reservations. A fly got into his line of vision and an idea struck.

That was embarrassing." The shorter one of the group spoke. "Wouldn't wanna be him." "Here's your food, please enjoy your meal please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAITRESS!" The woman that was serving the trios table jumped a little. She quickly ran over to the table of the middle aged man. "Dinner and a show." Draken said. "Y-yes how can I help sir." "NOT YOU! THE OTHER WAITRESS THAT SERVED OUR TABLE!"

"O-oh okay i-i'll go get-"

"Didn't I tell you I'm not a waitress. And stop giving my coworker such a hard time. You can go tend to the other customers Daisy." The blonde haired female in the black suit approached the table.

"Oh (y/n) thanks." Daisy soon left to the receptionist desk. "My, you certainly got good taste when it comes to your company. What do you say miss? Would you care to ditch this guy and have some wine with me?" Y/n placed here hand onto of the man's date hand.

"Hey! Does this restaurant serve bug soup to its costumers? What is this doing in here." The man yelled. "Bug?" Y/n threw her attention towards the man and the soup. 'This should do the trick' The man thought with a smirk.

"I'm very sorry sir, but I don't know either. Looks like he's floating then again it kinda looks like it's drowning but it's hard to say for sure. I'm not much of an expert on bugs." Y/n grinned.

The woman and the people around laughed causing the man to get more frustrated and angry. "DON'T MOCK ME!" In his fit of rage he stood up and damaged to table which knocked everything down.

Their was a short pause before y/n kneeled down and placed her hand on the now cold soup. "If you'd just picked the bug out, it would have been edible. I spent three days and nights making this soup." Y/n mumbled.

The middle aged man stepped on her hand. "Should you have an arrogant tone towards your customers? I'm the customer! A customer who paid you money!" He yelled.

His date latched onto his arm "Stop it, darling." He only shoved her to the floor. "Shut up!"

"Can money...fill your stomach?" Y/n asked. "What?!" Y/n soon flipped into a double-handed handstand, spun around and kicked the middle aged man, this move being called "Quasi". The now blooded and unconscious man was held by his collar by the blonde. "Don't go ruining our food. Messing with a cook of the sea, is a good way to get yourself killed...remember that well." Y/n spat.

"Sanji! You can't keep doing that to people that disrespects the food. Please put him down before the boss gets here." A brunette flailed her arms around. "Tch." Y/n walked the man to the exit and threw him out. "Hey Lucy, you mind cleaning this up please, I gotta go back to the kitchen to prepare another dish for this woman. Hers fell along with the other this one the table."

"Right sure, but please don't loose your temper again. You'll scare away the customers." Lucy started to pick up the broken glass. "Could you get me a mop please."

"Anything for you Lucy~(^з^)-♡."

"Sorry everyone please continue eating and if you have any problems with the food please let us know." Daisy smiled. This was a normal thing, y/n's coworkers have gotten use to y/n and y/n had gotten use to them. It actually made them want to go to work.

"Oh Sanji you'll be on break soon, I hope it isn't to much to ask but, can you go out and get some supplies? We're running low on spices and vegetables." Daisy asked. "Yeah I noticed, I'll stop by that near by grocery store and pick up somethings."

"Thank you!"

"W-well this wasn't what I was expecting when at a restaurant." Takemichi eyes followed the blond as she whipped her blooded hand and left to the kitchen. " "Hey excuse me." Draken waved to one of the women.

"Yes how can I help you?" She asked. "Who was that blonde chief in the suit?" He pointed to Sanji. "Oh that's y/n Sanji. She just got here a few weeks ago, she has a real passion for food. I hope she didn't scare you or anything." The woman answered.

"Nah just curious that's all." "Good, is everything to your like do you three need anything?"

"No were good thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~