Chapter 2 Meet Bacon...JK it's Technoblade

<<3rd POV>>

"T-techno?"

Techno Dream thought, why does that name sound so familiar? Dream was curious about the two's relationship and decided to listen to their conversation. No, it's not eavesdropping.

"Oh, hi Techno, what are you doing here," Ghostbur asked. He was a bit nervous and you could hear it in his voice. However, Techno didn't notice, he just asked if he could come in. Ghostbur wasn't too keen about letting him in in case he finds Dream but if he didn't let him in it would be suspicious.

"Sure, " Ghostbur says hoping that Dream had hidden himself well. "Would you like something?"

Techno walked into the house and sat down. 

"No thanks."

The two looked at each other silently.

"Did you come here for anything?" Ghostbur asked as he grabbed a glass of water. He floated back to the table.

"Oh yeah, Dream has been gone from L'manberg and Tommy is worried if Dream is planing something. I was wondering if you've seen him. Tommy had this big meeting but a few people didn't come and Tommy wanted some of us to visit them." Techoblade replied, not knowing Dream was close by listening in on their conversation. Ghostbur thought for a moment, he didn't want to lie to Techno about Dream's whereabouts but he also doesn't want to let Techno find Dream. The thoughts spun around his head and then stop. He knew he had to pick one and he had chosen.

"No, I haven't seen Dream around." Ghostbur replied carefully. Just as he said it, guilt started filling his heart but he pushed it aside. "Did you need him or was it just Tommy," Asked Ghostbur.

"Not really, Tommy just wanted to know where you were two days ago and how you didn't see the DM(s) and messages he sent you." Techno said as a headache started to form in his head.

Why does Ghostbur sound so weird?

I agree, he acting different

What? Really?

Blood for the blood god

But seriously, where is Dream?

Ghostbur sus

E

E

E

Gosh, I hate whoever is spamming. Seriously, stop!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you ok Techno?" Ghostbur asked, "Do you need to lie down?"

"No, I'm good." Techno replied with his right hand gripping his forehead. Why was\\ the voice so loud right now?

Ahchoo

Where was that noise? Techno thought as he stood up quickly and grabbed his sword. Ghostbur started to panic, he had to think of something quickly. "Um, sorry that was me, " he said quickly. "Let's go outside, shall we. I've been working on a garden, I could use some feedback." Ghostbur said as he quickly dragged Techno outside, staying behind for a few seconds to glance back at where the sound had actually came from. And for a split second, he thought he could see Dream's head poke out of the stairs. Ghostbur quickly went outside and brought Techno to his garden. There they spent the rest of the day talking about flowers and what's been going on at Snowchester and L'manberg. 

The night was slowly falling and Techno had to go home. They parted their way and Ghostbur went back inside the house. Just as he sighed in relief, Dream popped up in front of him.

"Hi," exclaimed Dream.

"Gah, You scared me Dream!" Ghostbur exclaimed as he tries to calm his heart down.

"Sorry, I was just curious who he was. How does he know my name? Who is Tommy and what is L'manberg. I just have so many questions." Dream said spin and floating around Ghostbur.

<<Dream's POV>>

After Ghostbur left outside with a Pig Man (?) named Techno or something, I could finally breathe. However, after a while, it got boring. I wasn't sure what to do until I noticed a book on the table.

"The art of war," I read.

I opened to the first page and read:

To Ghostbur/Wilbur

From: Technoblade

Huh, they probably are pretty close but I wonder who is this Wilbur guy? I sat there wondering and decided to ask Ghostbur later. Maybe it is his brother or something. I kept reading the book until I heard the door open. I quickly placed the book down and hid, as I looked up, I realized it was just Ghostbur so I popped out in front of him to greet him.

"Hi!"

Ghostbur jumped, then grabbing his chest, he shouted while laughing. I hope he isn't angry but I don't think he is since is was laughing.

"Gah, You scared me Dream!" Ghostbur exclaimed as he calms his heart down.

"Sorry, I was just curious who he was. How does he know my name? Who is Tommy and what is L'manberg. I just have so many questions," I blabbed.

"It's fine, you know, it's getting late. How about I answer your questions tomorrow?" Ghostbur asked picking me up like a child. He sighed and smiled.

"No," I said in a whining voice. I flew out of his hands and onto the ground. "I want to know now, I'll forget about it tomorrow." I said looking up to his eyes. Plus, I didn't want to sleep yet. "Come on, can't we stay up a little late today? Please." I said, trying to give him my best puppy face.

"No means no."Ghostbur said sternly. I was disappointed, I really wanted to know what was going on. What was their relationship? But I knew better than to keep on pushing so reluctantly, I went back into the guest room. However that night I had a dream... a bad dream.

I was sleeping when I heard a voice, calling my name. I opened my eyes thinking it was Ghostbur but instead I was in a different place. It was... like the void except I could feel the ground. Where was I?

A/N: sorry to interrupt but just wanted to make things clear, this is when George was still king. Dream was never in prison, Dream just ran away due to many people, mostly the people who once were in L'manberg hating him and calling him mean things. Dream wanted to get away from all the drama and decided to go far away to hopefully start a new life. However, he ran out of food and was in the middle of nowhere. Slowly he lose consciousness and fainted, slipping into a deep lake. When he woke up, he was very deep and weak, he tried to hold his breath and swim up but it was no use. So, he just decided to let go and the water filled his lungs until he drowned. Also, let's pretend he lost his other two life some other time. Like I said, this story isn't canon and is my AU.

"Dream" said the voice, it sounded like it was from behind me. I turned around to see a tall green man. He had a similar mask but instead, it had a big open smile instead of a closed one and a big "X" on the top instead of eyes. He had a long Green robe and a strong magical feeling around him.

"H-how do you know me. Who are you?" I said, making sure to check my tone and word choice. I did not want to end up on the wrong side of this guy. He seems powerful and I didn't want to make a bad first impression.

"I am Dream XD or XD for short. I am the guardian of the server and I am here to help you." He said bowing down. Wait, Bowing down, why was he bowing down to me, I should be the one bowing to him.

"Dream but you already knew that." I said nervously. I bowed down to him to show respect. What was he going to help me with? I wanted to ask more questions but the land started to fade.

"What's going on!?"

"You're waking up," replied Dream XD

"But, I have so many question." I said but he disappeared.

I woke up and look around, I was back in my room.

          What was going on?