13

3rd person pov:

2days later, Yeonjun never showed up, after what happened. And (name) still have the trauma.

(name) give a sigh, while laying on her bed. She remain silent after it, not until her phone rings, she let a grunt and answer the phone.

                        Unknown

                                             " Hello? "

" Meet me at the park,
midnight. Alone.

                                               " Wait- "

                      Call ended
                        1:10mins

A unknown voice and call at the same time. He didn't let her finish, her sentence and (name) is still wondering who was that and why at midnight?

" How lame he is. " 

As (name) said while putting her slippers on.

Time check
4:57 in the afternoon

(name) got out of her room and go to the kitchen and get some snacks. (name) got to the couch and eat the snacks. All of the sudden, someone knock on her front door. Her eyes winden as she open the door seeing the gate opened and moving, same as the grass and trees, she thinks that it's just b'cuz of the big blow of the wind. After closing the gate, she closes the front door and locked it.

" Well, well.. "

A familiar voice spoke at her back, she slowly look at her back, seeing a guy sitting on her couch, smirking at her. His details are black plain sleeves, with his baggy jeans and his sleeves were folded and his wearing fashionable heels, and a cap.

Name pov

" wait, wait, your voice is familiar but, you're looks aren't, my boy-besties aren't this kind of sassy baka.. "
I said, busting to laughter, when i noticed his blonde hair, b'coz, he removed his cap. I stopped laughing and ask..

" oh, oh, wait, taei- who are u again? "

" stupid witch, it's me taehyun! ur classmate at 7th grade to 12th grade ! "  He ate his nail out of boredom.

" OH HAHA taehyun, sorry i didn't recognized you. By the way, why all of the sudden, you came? " i said sitting on the floor, trying my best not to look at him.

( btw taehyun was sitting with a cross feet pose, while his both hands on the whole couch laying )

" I just wanna ask something about
Yeonjun.. I know, you know many things about him, b'cuz u guys are a couple. " He sigh before saying it and smirk.

" What? couple? since when? what a funny joke.  " I burst into laughter and get a drink in the kitchen.

" Since 9th grade! you guys was the rumor or maybe your friend group didn't say to you. And plus..Lia. "
he gave a stretch before saying those words and remain silent after it. " What happened to lia? How is my friend group? " I drink the water and go back to the sofa. " You might get shock.. " He gave a thinking pose
and sigh. " Just tell me already! " I said, as i grunt at him.

                    " Well lia is... "

                         " Dead "

" What? you must be joking right? I mean that's not a good jo- " I said, as tears falling to my cheeks.
" She is Dead. btw she left a video record foryou. "  He open, his bag, getting a laptop. " What is that? "
I wipe the tears in my face aggressively, as i keep sobbing.

*The record*

     " Hey name, it's me Lia, you don't need to worry about me, I'm safe here and if i wore you, i will find yeonjun and make friends with him again.

                  "  He saved me. "

                " Goodbye name."

             ➪ ) record ended
                                 5:09mins

" After that she was found dead at the, near Nikko Tochigi. Shotoro got arrested, the thought of the police is shotoro is the one who killed lia. People is defending shotoro.
What's your opinion about that? "

He drink his grape wine, that i gave him.

" I... "
i said, giving an empty expression to him, trying not to cry enough.

" Do you know, Choi Yeonjun is a famous criminal here in Tokyo and Seoul?  And the group name Bonten."

" I don't know..
but, i already know that Yeonjun is. "

" It's been 4years, when our school got burned do you know why it got burned?  b'coz of Yeonjun. "

" 87 students got burn and 4 teachers. It's good to know that your friend group is okay, because my 2 friends got burned. Soobin, Haruto ur cousin as well. "

" Haruto is one of my friend in the group. I was a careless friend, i only loved my self and didn't care for other situations, didn't know, what to say when my friends got killed & got burned. Feel so empty, when i need to be sad for others. Words are killing me. Just wanna die. "
I said holding myself tight. crying.
As i always grunt.

" You should be happy that i came here to give you the record. Give your self some energy, cuz we need energy everyday, everytime. You don't know, when will the day comes
the angels will come to you and get you. So if i wore you don't kill ur sel- "

                        " Okay! "
I stand up, looking straight to him. Smilling. " Would you mind, going out with me outside of your house? "
" Yes! " I said getting some snacks in the fridge. Few mins we got outside and sat on the grass, it's silent. Just the noise of the grass, trees and animals. I looked him, while him just smilling at the sky.

" Are you God? " I said trying my best not to make him laugh " I'm just doing what's God will. " He said as he flip his mullet blonde hair. He said some many good things that can make me happy enough, after that.
Few minutes later. " Anyways imma
diy my hair black later and got to go the church tomorrow, btw it's christmas tomorrow. Enjoy. " He left and gaved a warm smile.

                                 -

y'all.. I forgot to say that they are in college, since the kill thingys comes up so, inshort they are adults like 19 sums? yeah LOL
btw sorry if i have many mistakes
it's my first book.
&
SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!