Chapter 20

I can feel the bond still exist.
Bella.
My soulmate.
I will make her be mine again.
After all have happened.
I will not let her slip like that.
-ALPHA ALEX-

Alex POV

It been a years since Bella accept my rejection and I have become Alpha to my pack.

I have heard some rumours saids that Bella mated to Theo. The current Alpha King.

But, why am i still have feel that bond still exist? There is no way if she also rejected that Theo.

I mean, both of them already mating and marked each other. But no doubts, she is the powerful she-wolf.

She can doing reverse thing and fade that marking thing. After all what has happen.

Jane was persuaded me to make her become the Luna of my pack. Why am I want to make her be my Luna.

She is so greedy about lust and power. She already demanding around my pack.
But, it was my fault. If I accept Bella being my mate.

This thing will never happen. Goshh, I am screw this time. So I need run make my wolf  have hunt.

We hunt till Bella old house. Her scent smell was fade away. But suddenly there was a snap sound at my back. I sniff the air. It smell rubbish and gross. It was a rouge!

"Well well well. What is Alpha Alex doing here." like a teasing sound. He gave me grinning smile wolfie.

"It none of your business, back off now!" I don't like it when he just stare at me. I'm the Alpha.

"Alpha miss his little mate. Bohoooo." he stuck out his tongue to me.

"I SAID IT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. FUCK OFF!" I was ready want to lunge and snap his head already when he was move forward towards me.

"I came here not to fight you bad Alpha. I came here want allies with you. I want that necklace, the one she wearing it. your ex mate wearing it. Once I have that necklace, you can have she back and let ger being your Luna." the offer was tempted also but I think I will accept that. I just want her back to my side.

" What your plan rouge?" he just chuckle and shake his head. While his hand on his chin.

"Well well well. Be patience will ya. I just hear she was mate to that Alpha King heir right. We will have and ambush that castles. My people will sneak around at border and attack."

"You want attack the castle pack. I have ome conditions rouge. I just want my Luna alive. That all I ask." with that I run toward the pack house and put on my clothes.

Jane was coming at my way and she complained many thing. She said she was a bit worried about the rest of the pack that. The people of my pack didn't obey her.

She already demands that she want a Luna ceremony for her. Like I care. I just want Bella be my mate, my Luna, she will bearing my pup. Not jane.

"Hey, I was talking to you Alex! Didn't you hear me. I want my Luna ceremony for the next fullmoon." she was having a tantrum like a kid didn't get balloons.

"Don't address me as my name Jane. It Alpha Alex. Don't you forget I'm still your Alpha. You will not be my Luna! You are not my mate Jane!" my wolf already want come out surface and rip her throat. She didn't respects me being her Alpha.

"I am your mate Alex. I love you so much. I am already rejected my mate for being with you. Don't you get that!" she started to cry and sobbing.

"Don't you think I don't know what you doing behind my back. You were fucking around with my Gamma. it that what you call you love me bitch!" she looks pale and cant utter any word.

She just sit there and unable look at me. Her mate was my Gamma. I don't think that she will be rejected my Gamma for that excuses. Like I care. I don't give a shit for what happening between her and my Gamma. I just want my Luna back.

"I will repeat my word again. You never will be my mate, my Luna. That all! Now, get out of my office".

"I say get out!" she ran to the door and close it. Huhh. What a drama queen.
I just focus on what that rogue say to me.

Allies. Attack the castle pack. Take my Bella alive. I can wait. I will told my Beta take place for me to rule this pack while I getting my self a war.

Sorry for delay this chapter.
I am getting busy for my jobs nowadays.
Yeah, I will try updating my story.
It nearly finish.

So, gave me comments and
Vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
10.35pm
5/12/2021