At home

Ulrich's P.O.V
After school Me,Mollie and Yumi started heading for home. As we were about to walk through the gate Sissy Sept in front of us."Were do you think you're going Ulrich dear?" Sissy asked.

"Home" I said plainly.

"With her?" Sissy asked pointing at Mollie.

"Yeah, she's my friend" I said simply.

"Your friends with that monster?" Sissy asked.

"Yes" I said.

"But Ulrich dear she's evil she'll hurt please come with me and leave her" Sissy begged.

"NO NOW GO ...." I said before Yumi cut me off."LISTEN SISSY STOP CALLING ULRICH,ULRICH DEAR AND STOP CALLING MOLLIE A MONSTER AND GO THE FUCK AWAY GOT IT!" Yumi yelled on the top of her lungs.

"ONLY IF ULRICH COMES WITH ME!" Sissy yelled back at Yumi.

"NO AWAY!" I yelled.

"FINE THEN YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Sissy yelled.

"YES WE ARE!" Mollie yelled shoving Sissy out of our way.When we finally got home with Yumi we set down our bookbags and went up stairs to my room and shut the door behind use."Thanks for coming home with us Yumi" I said.

"No problem Ulrich" Yumi said.

Mollie's P.O.V
We sat in Ulrich room for two hours.When I heard the shut down stairs and our dad yell our names"MOLLIE,ULRICH ARE YOU HOME!"

"YES SIR WERE HOME AND WE BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME WITH US!"I yelled down the stairs.

"WHO!?" he yelled/asked

"YUMI!" I yelled.

"OH!" he yelled disappointedly.

"HELLO SIR!" Yumi yelled.

"HELLO YUMI,ARE YOU STAYING FOR DINNER!?" He yelled/asked.

"NO SIR JUST STUDYING THAT'S ALL!" Yumi yelled.

"OK I BITTER LET YOU GET BACK TO IT!" he yelled.After that it was quit except for Yumi and Ulrich talking about math.

"68+56x425+569x632=384751 got it,Ulrich?" Yumi said/asked.

"I think so" Ulrich said confused.

After 8 more hours of that it got dark outside and Yumi left with Ulrich. Ulrich came back 10 min later. After dinner we got ready for bed and went to sleep.