|•|Step-brothers|•|

"Jungkook we need you to take care of yourself and your step brother. Me and your step dad are going to a reservation any minute now." Jungkook's mom told the boy who was sat in bed playing video games on his phone. "Yeah whatever you guys go ahead, we will be fine." Jungkook replied unbothered, still playing his games.

The parents left for the reservation as Jungkook quickly got up and stood by the window watching as they left. He swiftly made himself back to his bed and smirked happily. "Now I finally have time to give some attention to Jungkook junior." He chuckled at his own joke. He continued and pulled out his cock from his sweatpants and slowly stroked himself, leaning his head back in pleasure.

Just then the door swung open to reveal Jimin standing with books in his hands. "Hey Jungko- IM SO SORRY." Jimin yelled as he covered his eyes and dropped his books. Jungkook panicked and quickly covered himself. "Dude! What the hell do you want!" Jimin gulped and uncovered his eyes. "I'm sorry Jungkook. I just wanted to ask for help with my homework but you were obviously busy!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat properly on his bed. "Well I'm not helping you." He said. Jimin gave him a sorry face and started picking up his books. Jungkook watched as he did but then his eyes landed on Jimin's ass and couldn't help but stare. He stopped when he realized he had gotten a boner. Did I really just get a boner?! Jungkook thought to himself as he felt guilt go over him, but then of course he felt hormones over take his emotions. The truth is that a sexual tension always sat between Jungkook and Jimin, but at this point Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore.

"Hey, actually, what if we make a deal." Jungkook said without thinking. "A deal for?" Jimin asked confused, organizing his school books. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek and finally spoke. "Help me with this." He said pulling his cock out again. "And in exchange I'll help you with your studies." Jungkook said without any emotion in his face. Jimin's face went red as he stood completely still without any words to spare.

Jungkook saw Jimin grow a boner and smirked, coming up with what to say. "Fine then. Fail school then. Now please get out of my ro-" he was cut off by Jimin's quick response. "No! I'll do it.." Jimin said quietly but stayed in the same spot as he was. Jungkook gave him a confused look. "So are you going to come here or?" Jungkook said waiting for Jimin to get on his bed. Jimin quickly reacted and walked towards Jungkook.

"Um..what do you want me to do?" Jimin asked "innocently" and waited for Jungkook to respond. "Just remove your clothes." Jungkook said as he started removing his clothes and looking for the lube in his drawer. Meanwhile Jimin was removing his clothes very slowly as if he were embarrassed when he really wasn't.

Jungkook got annoyed and gripped Jimin's arms and took his clothes off for him instead. He made Jimin kneel on the floor and stood in front of him. Jungkook stroked his dick and pushed the tip on Jimin's lips. He grabbed the back of Jimin's head with one hand and jerked his dick in front of Jimin's face. Jimin parted his lips and stuck his tongue out, feeling Jungkook rub the tip against it. He sucked the tip and looked up into Jungkook's lustful eyes.

Jungkook pushed his dick farther into Jimin's mouth as he felt Jimin wrap his warm lips around the base. Jimin bobbed his head, taking Jungkook deeper. Jungkook threw his head back and caressed Jimin's face with his other hand. He looked down at Jimin's eyes and felt himself indulge in the moment. Jimin did the best he could to pleasure Jungkook and he knew he was doing great by the facial expressions Jungkook made. Jimin felt the tip of Jungkook's cock hit the back of his throat, producing wet noises that pleased Jungkook. "Just like that." Jungkook said and continued to fuck Jimin's mouth.

He felt the pleasure build up inside and he pulled out of Jimin's mouth. He slapped his cock on Jimin's tongue and jerked himself off, trying to reach his peak. He let out a low grunt and squirted white strips of cum onto Jimin's face. He calmed his breathing as he watched Jimin lick the cum off of his lips and waited patiently for him.