Rut (part 2)*

A/N: please note 

For Sage I use she/her pronouns 

 for Lincoln I use he/him pronouns, 

I'll try and make this as easy to read as I can!

Literally 1425 words of smut.. enjoy!

She put me on the bed and I bounced up a little bit before she came over and straddled my thighs.

"O-one condition." I gasped out when she started kissing and licking around my neck.

"Yes?" She asked stopping and looking at me.

"No marking yet... please? I don't know how much will Lincoln has but please?" I begged her, her eyes went gold and then fought back to green.

This happend a few times before gold won.

"I'll try mate but sometimes the urge wins.." He trailed off before leaning down and kissing me.

I moaned happily and his head came back up before giving me a smirk "I'll be back later mate." I nodded and his eyes went away and Sage's came to play.

"Ready?" I nodded and she smirked before kissing me.

I closed my eyes and moaned into her mouth as she bit my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I gave it to her and her tongue fought mine and that had me rubbing against her.

I could feel her bulge and I moaned into her mouth some more.

One of her hands left from helping her not fall on me as it led down and under my shirt before cupping my breast.

She leaned down and started kissing my neck and I started letting out small gasps.

I arched my back more into her and started rolling my hips causing her to growl.

She un-did my bra with one hand before using the same hand to take off my shirt and then bra.

She smiled and kissed me softly before she leaned down and licked the nubs.

"S-sage! Oh fuck.." I moaned moving my hands to her hair.

She nibbled on one and I let out a scream, using my hands to push her face into my chest more.

Her tongue circled around the nub before she left it to do the same to the other.

One hand leaned down to the top of my pants she rubbed her hand above the button of them before she detached herself from my nipple and looked at me.

"May I?" She asked with a smirk and her head tilted like a pup.

"Please! Yes! Please." I moaned and she kissed me again as her hand went to work unbuttoning my jeans.

Once she got them undone her hand went down and stopped just before my lips.

She backed off my lips and looked at me again.

"Fuck! Sage just please fuck me already!" I said angrily, she is so slow!

"Shhh baby... you were being such a good girl for me." She said with a lazy smile.

I whimpered when her hand went down and started playing with my clit.

I looked down from the ceiling to see her still looking at me.

"Stop looking at me!" I said before glaring at her.