I

they were all eager to get some kind of touch onto their bodies. no one knew how they got riled up so quickly. no one knew why they had the sudden urge to fuck haknyeon and haknyeon only.
by no one, i mean haknyeon.
haknyeon didnt know but that was the least of his problems.
the other three boys have always stared haknyeon down, all of them noticed their sudden need to please and love the boy so they set a date for when they should.
luckily for haknyeon, today was the lucky day for him.
haknyeon was laid down on the twin-sized bed, he wondered how all four of them were going to fit on the small bed since the other three were quite tall compared to him, but if they were able to get haknyeon under them, he was sure theyd find a way to fit.
changmin had cupped haknyeons cheeks and turned the youngers face towards him as they both locked lips into a slow and gentle yet, passionate kiss. the other two boys, sunwoo and chanhee, were busy starting to undress themselves as well as pulling down haknyeons pants making said boy pull-away from the kiss to see what was happening down at his lower half. sunwoo had taken that as an opportunity to take off haknyeons shirt, discarding it onto the floor.
changmin smiled softly at the boy before taking off his clothes as well. sunwoo, who was at the end of the bed, grabbed haknyeons legs and pulled him down a bit so he was now in between the olders legs.
"isnt it your lucky day, today?" sunwoo asked, putting on a playful grin as he looked down at haknyeon who only nodded in response.
changmin and chanhee both started to leave light kisses along haknyeons body, changmin starting at his neck as chanhee started at his chest. sunwoo pulled down haknyeons boxers, leaving the older fully naked. haknyeon winced at the sudden gust of air and whined at the soft kisses that slowly turned into wet ones on his sensitive skin.
sunwoo lowered his head down as he kissed haknyeons thighs before leaving light bite marks and hickeys along them. the youngest smiling at his piece of art. haknyeon on the other hand, was a whimpering and whining mess. though the only thing that he was recieving were kisses along his body, the sensitivity sent chills down his spine.
changmin trailed his wet kisses down to haknyeons chest before gently kissing over the youngers perked up nipples as he had started to whine a bit from the sudden feeling. changmin swirled his tongue around the bud before softly sucking on it, chanhee following his lead as haknyeon whined out loud, his hips bucking up into the air as he shut his eyes tight. sunwoo watched with an amused look on his face before chuckling softly.
"look at you, what a sensitive little boy you are." sunwoo started, "what are we gonna do with you, hm?"
haknyeon could only whine in response as he gripped onto the headboard above him, letting out an even louder moan when he felt a finger circling his sensitive and untouched hole.
sunwoo grinned before slowly pushing his finger into haknyeons hole, the older throwing his head back as he whimpered.
"youre so tight, hak." sunwoo murmured under his breath, looking to haknyeon and examining his facial expressions before slowly moving his finger once he thought the older was okay and was ready.
haknyeon let out a breathy whine as he bit down on his lips. the sensitivity from his nipples being sucked on and the pleasure from him being fingered was never-felt before. haknyeon wasnt a virgin, far from it, but hes never felt pleasure like this. but then again, the increase in pleasure must be because he had three people pleasuring him instead of the usual one.
haknyeon opened his eyes as he looked at sunwoo with hooded-eyes who was slowly working his magic. the youngest grinning at haknyeon before adding a second finger, starting to stretch him out a bit, making the older moan as he threw his head back and cursed under his breath.
lastly, sunwoo added a third finger just for future measures, not knowing exactly how much haknyeon should be stretched but adding a third never hurt anybody and clearly did haknyeon justice as the younger moaned out loud once more.
"lets have some fun now." sunwoo said as he pulled down his pants and boxers, the other two boys doing the same as they stopped sucking on haknyeons nipples.
haknyeon watched the three of them as he breathed heavily, his hole clenching over nothing but air as he was ready to be filled up.
chanhee was on the bed, on his knees beside haknyeon, changmin standing up on the other side of haknyeon as sunwoo was still inbetween the olders legs.
sunwoo gripped haknyeons hips as he used his spit to lube up his dick and haknyeons hole before slowly pushing in, letting out a low groan while haknyeon moaned.
haknyeon bit down on his lip to muffle his moans as sunwoo started to thrust his hips slowly. that was shortly cut off when chanhee put the tip of his dick on haknyeons lips. the younger staring up at the oldest before grabbing his cock, licking and sucking at the tip of his dick. chanhee let out a relieved sigh as he bit his lip, the vibrations of haknyeons moans sending chills up his spine. he watched as haknyeons cheeks started to hollow as he sucked on his tip harder before slowly taking him whole, chanhee was not thick, but he sure as hell was long.
while haknyeons mouth was busy, his hand was about to be busy as well. changmin grabbed haknyeons hand as he put it around his dick. though haknyeon was busy sucking chanhees dick, he understood as he started to pump his hand, pressing his thumb against changmins slit, the older groaning and hissing before leaning his head back.
     sunwoo lowly moaned as he moved his hips roughly but at a slow pace. haknyeon moving his hips with sunwoos as he whined and moaned, sending vibrations through chanhees dick that he was sucking like a lollipop. haknyeon had started to jerk changmin off faster as the older moaned and threw his head back.
     chanhee groaned louder when haknyeon deep-throated him before gripping onto the youngers hair and starting to thrust his hips as he was now fucking haknyeons face. the tip of his dick hitting the back of haknyeons throat multiple times, the younger gagged as tears started to prick into his eyes. drool had started to run down haknyeons chin as he looked up at chanhee with teary eyes, the oldest wiping his tears away gently.
     "doing so well, baby. taking my dick so well." chanhee praised softly as haknyeon whimpered a bit.
     sunwoos thrusts had gotten more rapid and more rough as haknyeons moans got louder. the olders chest rising and falling down quickly as the pleasure was too much too handle but he knew he never wanted it to stop.
     changmin had cummed not too long after, the white liquid getting onto haknyeons hands as the younger rubbed his thumb over changmins slit, being sure to get every last drop of cum out of him.
     haknyeons whines had gotten louder but were muffled from chanhees dick stuffing and fucking his mouth. he felt a familiar knot in his stomach as his tip dripped with precum, his body tensing up as he was close to his climax. sunwoo noticed the boys behavior as he slowed his hips down a bit, still fucking him roughly.
     "cant cum yet, baby." sunwoo informed the older since he knew he was close.
     haknyeon whined a bit as he started to squirm a bit. sunwoo chuckled before biting down on his lip as he quickened his pace with his thrusts as he was nearing his climax himself.
     chanhee thrusted into haknyeons mouth roughly a few more times as his grip on the youngers hair had gotten tighter. soon, he cummed down haknyeons throat, some if it leaking from the sides of haknyeons mouth before he pulled out and admired the fucked out facial expression haknyeon had.
     haknyeon breathed heavily as he bit down on his lip, moaning softly once he felt multiple strings of cum start to fill him up when sunwoo reached his climax, filling his hole up.
     sunwoo groaned as he locked hips with haknyeon before slowly pulling out as some cum dripped out from his hole.
     the four boys breathed heavily before sunwoo and changmin switched spots. haknyeon whined as he watched the two.
     "again?" he said quietly as he caught his breath.
     "youre gonna be our cum dump tonight, baby." changmin said. "youll get to feel three dicks in one night."
    haknyeon gulped before nodding, feeling changmin push his dick, which was a mix of both long and thick, into his hole.
     haknyeon gripped the headboard behind him as he whined. that whining getting louder when he felt his sensitive nipples being touched.
     "dont touch me there.." haknyeon whimpered as he looked up at the two boys touching his nipples.
     of course, they didn't listen as they knew haknyeon secretly loved it.
     while changmin was fucking haknyeon at a quick pace, haknyeon now was jerking two dicks off, chanhees and sunwoos. the boys groaning and hissing from the pleasure.
     haknyeon pressed his thumb against their slits as he tightened his grip around the base of their dicks, continuing his handjob.
     changmin spread haknyeons legs as he slammed into him roughly, the younger crying out loudly as he only bit his lip harder. changmin groaned at the feeling before putting one of haknyeons legs over his shoulder, making sure he fucked haknyeon deeply. that was when changmin thrusted right into the youngers prostate making him moan loudly and throw his head back. changmin smirked a bit as he abused haknyeons prostate, the poor boy letting out loud and whiny moans.
     "more! i want more! fuck me harder." haknyeon whined out loud as he squirmed around a bit. "i-im close, ive gotta cum."
     changmin let out a deep sigh of pleasure as he fucked haknyeon harder. "you arent allowed to cum yet."
     haknyeon cried out loud as he bucked his hips, moving his hands around the two other boys dicks faster.
     haknyeons bangs were stuck to his forehead from the sweat since the air was tense and hot. sunwoo moved the hair out of his face as he gripped haknyeons chin.
     "tongue out." sunwoo demanded as he was nearing his climax, chanhee feeling the same.
     haknyeon opened his mouth before slowly sticking his tongue out and having strings of cum getting onto his face and tongue from the two boys reaching their climax.
     chanhee and sunwoo moaned, biting their lips, watching as their cum painted haknyeons tan skin with white like he was a canvas.
      changmin was close as well as he thrusted his hips rougher, haknyeons moans getting loud as hot tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried hard not to cum.
     changmin finally locked hips with haknyeon as he filled haknyeons hole with cum to the brim. his load being big as the cum seeped out of the youngers puffy hole.
     haknyeon whined quietly when changmin had pulled out, breathing heavily as he was a hot mess. hickeys and love bites scattered around his body, cum all over his face and dripping from his ass, the sweat on his body making his smooth skin glisten. he looked ethereal from the three boys perspective.
     changmin had switched spots with chanhee as the oldest chuckled at the cum falling from haknyeons ass.
     "you truly are our cum dump, look at you. such a slutty mess." chanhee said, grinning as he looked haknyeon who could only blush from the way chanhee was talking to him.
      chanhee smiled before easily sliding his dick into haknyeons hole, immediately fucking him quickly as he saved no time to spare.
      changmin sucked on haknyeons nipples as he ran his hand up and down his torso while sunwoo kissed haknyeon roughly, the older moaning into the kiss.
     haknyeon wrapped his legs around chanhees waist as the oldest only moved his hips quicker, surprising the younger at the speed.
     he pulled away from the kiss with sunwoo as he rolled his eyes back and let out loud, whiny moans before biting down on his lip.
     "fuck!" haknyeon cried as sunwoo started to suck on his other nipple.
      haknyeons dick started to leak with even more precum as his dick and hips twitched from him trying hard to not cum. he clenched his hands into fists as he left nail marks on the palm of his hands.
      chanhee breathed heavily as he fucked haknyeon deeply, putting his hand onto his stomach as he focused on fucking him slow and rough.
      "dont slow down.. go faster, please." haknyeon breathed out as he looked at chanhee with pleading eyes. the older couldnt deny him as he moved his hips at a rapid pace.
      haknyeon arched his back and moaned loudly once more as he squirmed around. "i need to cum! please let me cum." haknyeon whined out loud.
      chanhee chuckled as he wrapped his hand around haknyeons dick, the younger letting out a loud cry as tears pricked into his eyes. chanhee ran his finger over the slit on his dick watching as haknyeons body trembled, he could tell he was struggling.
      "cum." that was the only word haknyeon needed to hear before he released in long strings of cum, getting all over chanhees hand and his stomach. haknyeon let out a loud cry as he reached his climax, tears rolling down his cheeks once more.
     chanhee wiped his tears away gently before cumming inside of haknyeon, the last cum load for haknyeons puffy hole.
     haknyeons body trembled as he breathed heavily. all three boys kissed haknyeon gently as they worked together to clean him up, get his clothes on and to get him comfortable.
      "very good job, baby. you did so well." changmin said, praising him softly as he kissed the youngers forehead.
     haknyeon only let out a soft noise in return, too tired to speak.
     the other three boys chuckled softly before arranging themselves on the twin sized bed.
     changmin laying down in the middle with haknyeon ontop of him, practically clinging to him with sunwoo and chanhee on either side of him. they all cuddled together on the bed after their long night.