The Night of Tragedy

Victimized

The Night of Tragedy

11:28 am From Mom:

'Can you please go to the grocery store on your way home? I need some supplies...'

That single text message changed my life for the worse. That was the day that my life went from almost perfect, to complete shit. How you may ask...well soon you'll be finding out.

I loved my life before the incident happened; I had and still have a wonderfully caring mother that would risk her life for me in a heartbeat if it meant keeping me safe. My father passed away 5 years ago. My mom was devastated she slipped out a little bit, but after a one year she came back to her loving mother self. My sister Madison was only one and a half at the time so she doesn't know him nor does she remember him. I really missed my dad he was the best daddy in the world he loved all of us; Madison, me and most of all he was so in love with my mom it was unreal. I was always jealous of my parents love and always dreamed to one day find the same love that my parents had.

I had caring and supportive friends that I loved me. My friends made me laugh carelessly; they helped me through thick and thin, but with what happen no one could help me. Not even myself.

(Flashback)

'Can you please go to the grocery store on your way home? I need some supplies...' my mother texted me on way home.

I was walking home from the library, on my way to the store to get my mom some supplies. I was walking up and down aisles getting groceries off the shelves and into my cart. After I got my whole shopping list into the my cart I moved towards the check out area, I was waiting in line listening to my music carelessly until it was my turn. When the cashier checked out all the groceries I handed him my debt card to pay. Once I was done I walked out and through the parking lot. It was dark but not pitch back there was some light coming from the sunset that is slowly setting behind the horizon. I was near the very back of the parking lot when a white van pulled up right in front of me stopping me mid-step and blocking my pathway.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

I was about to turn left to walk around it, but the vans side door slid open and grabbed my arm. My first instinct was to scream, but a hand covered my mouth enabling me from screaming out for help. I was being pulled into the van; I was slammed onto the floor on my back causing a sharp pain to exceed in my mid-back. The door slammed closed and it everything around me went black, I couldn't see anything but I could feel hands on my breasts under my T-shirt. I felt violated, disgusted, I wanted to throw up. I started to scream and thrust to get away from them but the grip just tightened the more I struggled. The hand was so tight over my mouth I could feel my braces cutting my lips drawing blood and I'm pretty sure there would be a bruise of the person's hand around my mouth only this is over, if it will be over.

"This is going to be so much fun" a male voice, husky, and smug said.

I felt like throwing up. I felt my top being pushed up and someone saddling me on my waist. Hands were all over me as I silently cried and prayed to god for help. Next were my jeans, they were being pushed down roughly. A line scratched its way down the inside of my right thigh to my knee, I got a burning sensation, and I began to cry harder and louder.

"Shut up, bitch!" the man yelled and slapped me across the face.

A hand rubbed me through my underwear. My underwear was pushed aside and I felt his finger slip inside me a wave of uncomfortable pain started in my lower area. He enters another finger and began to thrust his finger inside me. I felt other hands on my body and lips crushed into my lips, the kiss was rough yet soft. I stopped struggling knowing it wouldn't do anything to help my case. I continued to cry to the point where I couldn't breathe properly anymore.