Prologue

"Hyung!" The boy shouted the other's name causing him to move fast.

"Wait, just a few seconds."

"You've been telling me that line for the nth time please be fast we're gonna be late! And what about you hyung? Are you planning on going to school today?" The boy asked the other boy sitting on the couch unbothered while scrolling through his phone.

"I'm already done. Just get Jake hyung ready so we won't be late." The boy calmly said.

The boy came out from his room panting so hard and sweats visible to his forehead.

"Yeah, let's go and you'll be facing detention." The other boy said.

"And what about you? You can't just use that 'I'm the school president' phrase anymore. We're not fools." Jake sarcastically said and the boy just rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Sunoo hyung get up." He whinned making the boy who's sitting on the couch look at them.

"Oh, you're already done? Great. Then let's go." He headed towards the door and opened it.

"Woah. That was a real strong wind." Sunoo reacted as the wind slapped his face.

We exited and Jake closed the door as he's the last one to go out.

It took him a while to closed the door and he immedietly ran towards Sunoo and Jungwon when suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Omg, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He bowed and apologized to him but he seemed distracted as he's just looking into Jake's eyes.

"Hey? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bumped into you." Jake said but he just looked at him.

"Hyung."

Jake heard Jungwon called for him and for the last time he bowed and ran towards his friends.

I already apologized but why does he seem so preoccupied?

Meanwhile at Jake's place.

Sunghoon's still standing infront of the other person's house because he didn't understand himself earlier.

He wants to hold the persons arm amd pin him to the wall but he just can't take his eyes off him and it's bothering him.

While overthinking his phone vibrated.

He watched the screen and saw who the caller is.

                                 Jay Calling......
                               Answer|Decline

Italic: Jay
Classic: Sunghoon

"Hey?"

"Why did you call?"

"Hey. Can't I call you now? I'm your brother come on."

"What do you want?"

"You're so mean to your twin." He whinned.

"Tch. What do you need?"

"Boss need Mr. Sim dead within this 3 months."

"Any information?"

"Well, it says here that his son is studying at Seoul University."

"What am I going to do with the son?"

"Well, befriend him and that way you'll be close to his parents."

"Then? What about the school?"

"You'll be transfered there."

"Am I the only one to do this mission?"

"No, all of us because boss said that Mr. Sim is such an influencial kind of person so you can't do it alone even though you're experienced."

"Okay, so when?"

"The next day so better prepare yourself then."

"Okay, see you later."

                                     End Call

Sunghoon smirked at the thought of killing.

He really loves it when someone dies in front of him.

Guess I'll be having fun in a few days.

                     -----------------------

AND THE FIRST PAGE IS DONE.

-a