chapter 2

Mew's pov

we continued playing for 1 hour . Fiat kept on giving me Silly silly dares like to sit on gulf's lap or kiss bright or he would ask me to dance like a chicken .gulf gave fiat funny funny dares.

Our game was disturbed when leo got an emergency call from his brother . So they had to leave suddenly I was upset but it's okay .

Bright went to my room to check some emails while I was cleaning in the kitchen . Gulf was back hugging me as i was doing dishes. He wasn't helping at all . He kept on leaving wet kisses .As i washed the last dish he turned me and pinned me to the counter .I felt his hot breathe on my lips .within seconds they were on mine . I clutched his shirt and pulled him much more closer . I felt myself leaking down their .his warm large palms were roaming all were my body making me moan and purr out loudly .

He turned me around and started kissing my nape . I felt him pull my shorts down . My arousal hardned at the cold air making me whimper in his hold .

He rubbed his hard veiny length between my buns . I bit my lips to stop moaning out lewdly . He was rubbing the head on my wet hole while teasing my nipples between fingers .

Mew:- gulfiee don't tease me please~~~~
I whined softly .

Gulf:- wrong word baby .

Mew:- alpha please !!!!!ahhhhhh

My words were stuck in my throat as he entered me in one push . I moaned out loudly and hold on to the kitchen counter .

He kept on pumping into me wildly . I couldn't even form words .as he was thrusting into me hard and fast . He started stroking my hard member while pushing deep into me . It didn't take me long before I came in his hands and him in my hole . I felt a cold butt plug enter my hole .

I was calming my self when I smelled his relaxing pheromones. He picked me up i hold on to his neck . He looked so sexy sweat was dripping. his ears ,neck and cheeks were flushed . He looked like Adonis .he growled and tightened his arms around.

Gulf :- baby doll if you are not gonna stop those thoughts am gonna pin you to the wall and fuck you so hard that you will forget your name .
He warned me I bit my lip from moaning out loud . I blushed silently when I felt a kiss on forehead and cheek .

I remove the buttplug and cleaned before getting into bathtub .while  He added strawberry scented bomb and left to clean up the mess we made in kitchen.

I heard the bathroom door opening and closing . I scoted myself so bright could for behind me.  He undressed and got in . I turned around and sat on his lap .

Bright :- tired ?
I shaked my head as I played with his hair . I kissed his cheeks . He started drawing on my waist making me giggle .

Mew :- I missed you .
I told him while looking at him with a pout .

Bright :- sorry baby doll dad needed our help but I didn't want you to stay alone so i asked gulf to stay back. 

Bright left to US last week because of some work .classes were boring without him. gulf was with me only during breaks so i missed both of them alot. 

I felt his large palm kneading my ass and jerked much closer to him.
He smirked at me and started licking our mate mark .I gripped his hair tightly . He continued licking my mark. He adjusted me in his lap .

I hold his face in my hands and kissed his cupid lips eagerly . The feature I like in both of them is their lips . Gulf has plum lips while bright has cupid lips .

I hungrily kissed him back . His long fingers made their way into my wet hole . Seriously I feel like am always wet around them . His fingers massaged my prostate I was moaning loudly and shamelessly.

I was pushing them deeper into me . He took my right nipple into his mouth and in a swift moment his fingers were replaced by his red veiny cock . I chocked on air .

I pushed my nipple more into his mouth while bouncing on his cock .he pinched my nipples while thrusting harder into me .

I clenched around him he growled at me and bit my nipple and hard smack landed on my ass .

He chuckled when my buns jiggled as he pumped into me fastly . With loud moan he came inside me and i came without touching.

I felt tired and laid my head on his shoulder and placed a small kiss on his mark.

When i opened my eyes I was in my bed wearing a pastel pink paijama facing bright . I felt gulf's arm and breath on my neck .

I closed my eyes nuzzled more into bright's chest while pulling gulf more closer. 

week passed in a blink . All day we were busy with classes and at night we were busy in the bedroom .

My parents were back and my mates went back to their penthouse. Don't ask me about my collage life . One is possessive other one is clingy . Bright sticks to my hip he doesn't even let me go to the washroom alone and gulfie he growls at everyone who stares at me even professor's.

Tommorow is gulf and bright's 21'st birthday . I packed all my belongings. Today night at 12 am gonna give them surprise and move in with them . They were asking me from last 1 year but I didn't accept it i wanted to wait .

It was already 10 pm I already ate my dinner and they helped me pack my luggage. Leo told me he will drop me at gulf's apartment.

We started at 11 pm Leo arranged them in the car . We stopped near a bakery . I choose a black and white cake .

By the time we reached it was 11:50 and leo helped my luggage up to front door

By the time we reached it was 11:50 and leo helped my luggage up to front door.and lit the candles on the cake and hold it in my hands and rang the bell exactly at 11:58 . By the time they opened the door it  was  12.00

Mew:- happy birthday babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They looked at me with wide yes . They were looking so cute with messy hair and bed clothes .

Gulf took the cake from my hands and left to kitchen while bright brought my luggage inside . Before I could realise gulf carried my like a potato sack on his shoulders.

In minutes I was on bed gulf and bright smirked at each other before giving me a very naughty smile .

______________________________________

Hello everyone. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if you find typos. Just a small surprise for you guys.please do vote and comment. Stay safe stay happy.
Love you all ❤️💖.