19 | ニーズ [M]

HER STOMACH TURNED OVER. On the one hand, it did funny things to her, the idea of three sexy as hell men claiming her as their woman, but on the other hand, it could be awkward as hell.

"You'll get used to it," he said.
She felt her cheek warming again as another thought struck her. One she hadn't considered, but in light of their very different relationship, she wasn't sure.

She cleared her throat, wondering how to present such an awkward question.

Jimin sighed. "Just say it, Jennie. Whatever's on your mind. I don't bite."

She stared up at him, sure she was growing redder by the minute. "It's just that I wondered, that is I wasn't sure..." She took another steadying breath. "You won't want there to be others, right?"

His eyes darkened and a scowl twisted his features. "I'll kill any other man who touches you."

Her breath eased from her in relief.

He scrubbed a hand over his chin. "Jennie, just because we have a different situation, in that all three of us are fucking the same woman, it doesn't mean we're going to be sharing you with every man who crosses our path. You're ours. You belong to us, heart and soul, and if another man so much as looks at you, we'll rip off his dick and cram it down his throat."

She couldn't help it. She laughed. Then she sobered. "I hope you all aren't making a mistake," she said quietly.

He tipped up his Stetson to get a better look at her. "Are we making a mistake, Jennie?"

She flinched under his frank appraisal. "I don't want you to be making a mistake," she whispered. "I don't want any of this to be a mistake."

"Maybe you're rushing things," he said. "There's no hurry. We've got all the time in the world."

She drew comfort from his words. And maybe she had felt rushed. As if she should immediately feel right with the situation she found herself-no, that she chose to be-in. Relationships took time, even if she had a habit of hurling herself into them. It sounded as though they were more than willing to grant her time, and for that she was grateful.

She was surprised to see they were nearing the cabin again. She hadn't even paid attention to their ride, so deep in her thoughts she'd been.

They rode around to the back and stopped outside the barn. Jimin slid from his horse then held up a hand to help her down. She landed inches from him, his body heat reaching out and enveloping her. He smelled so damn sexy. Just like a man should. Of wood, leather and a hint of wildness.

She placed her hand on his hard chest, unable to resist the temptation. His heat seared her palm. He growled low in his throat.

"Let's get the horses in before I fuck you right here in the snow," he said.

Goose bumps assaulted every inch of her body. Her nipples tightened and streaks of pleasure burned between her legs at his explicit words.

Her hands shaking, she followed him into the barn. She watched as he groomed the horses. She imagined it was her his hands roamed over instead of the horse. Sweat beaded on her brow. She wanted him. Right here. Right now. And if she could gain the courage, what was to stop her from taking what she wanted?

 And if she could gain the courage, what was to stop her from taking what she wanted?