What the hell did I just walk in on?

Word count: 814

Proof read: No

Last updated: 17-01-2022

----

You've tried calling Brandon multiple times by now but he's not picking up. You were supposed to sleep over at his place tonight and you wanted to bring some snacks over for the both of you. You decided to call him to see if he needed another groceries so that you could get those at the same time, so he didn't have to. Usually he always picks up his phone whenever you call, but right now he's not and it's making you a little worried as to what he's doing. You hope he's okay and didn't hurt himself in some way. The last time he tried to cook dinner for you he managed to cut himself and burn something in the oven, so you're hoping it's not a redo of that tonight. You quickly grab everything you need from the store and go to pay. Before you get in your car you try to call him once more but he's still not answering. 

When you finally get to his apartment and make your way up you're praying that you're not going to walk in on an on fire kitchen and stressed Brandon. Fortunately for you the kitchen is perfectly fine, but Brandon is nowhere to be found as you quickly look around his apartment. Your guess is that he's either in his bed or bathroom. 'Babe?' You yell, hoping for a reply as you're putting the bags of groceries down on the counter. 'In the bedroom' You hear Brandon reply. You let out a little sigh, happy to hear he's ok. It wouldn't surprise you too much if you did actually walk in on him doing something slightly dangerous and weird, but you're happy it's not tonight. You open the door to his bedroom and see him standing in front of his desk. 

'Brandon...? What in the actual fuck did I just walk in on?' You ask, genuinely confused as to what he's doing now. You're almost frozen in the doorway, hand still on the doorknob and the other making it's way into your hair. 'Hey, babe. I'm just making tiktoks right now' 'As a fucking chicken?' You ask, still as confused as before. Brandon acts like it's the most natural thing and doesn't even care to explain what he's wearing. 'First off all, it's a turkey, not a chicken. Second of all, I can explain why after I'm done filming this. So if you could give me like a minute I'll be ready to give you all my attention' Brandon does his best to look at you with puppy eyes but because of what he's wearing you can't take him seriously. You turn around and close the room behind you, muttering out a 'What the fuck'. You decide to spend your time waiting by putting away the groceries. You leave the snacks for tonight out on the counter and decide to make some coffee for yourself. You're probably gonna need it to get through Brandon's explanation of his outfit. 

Brandon shows up in the living room a few minutes later, this time dressed in normal clothes. You're sitting on the couch, cup of coffee in your hand. Looking over at Brandon, ready to hear his explanation. 'So, what the fuck was that?' You ask him, this time laughing. 'First of all, people from my twitch stream asked for this. I just listened to them and bought a turkey suit for content' Brandon explained, holding his hands up in defence 'You didn't think it looked hot? Can always wear it for you in the bedroom, you know' he teased. 'Right now, I don't know if I want to kiss you or shove you off a bridge...' You rolled your eyes at him. 'Can I pick?' Brandon asks, sitting down next to you, moving so that his face is in front of yours. He leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on your lips. 'I'm happy you came over though. And thank you for the snacks, saw them laying on the counter' Brandon says, taking a sip from his coffee himself. 

'I was genuinely scared that you hurt yourself or tried to cook dinner again and burned something because you didn't pick up when I called you' You say after a while, looking over at Brandon. 'Rude' He replied, smiling 'My cooking is not that bad'. 'It's okay, but you've burned something more than once, can't deny that' You laugh. 'Well, we can always just order something to eat so I don't have to. Instead we can just cuddle up and watch a series as we wait for it to be delivered.' 'Sounds like a good evening' You reply and move over to give him a quick kiss on his cheek 'Thank you'.

'But just so you know, I will break up with you if you ever decide to wear that before we have sex'