chapter 17

The next morning , his mother and sister are going to village .

His mother walked toward Nandini , she is in the room . She walked toward Nandini and make her wear gold bangle . She get shocked and before she could asked his mother said : I am sorry for my behavior , I am not angry with you . You are right , my behavior was wrong . I judged you and formed a enmity without any reason. It's my son who married without informing his mother but I vent all my anger on you because you are easy target . I can't do anything to my son because it pained me if he will be in pain . Yes it is double standards but what can we do , we are grow like this .

I am not doing this so ,  I can stay here . I think it would be better if I  stay away from you . I am sorry for my behavior and please take care of my son .

Nandini cut her off and said : don't worry , he is my husband too and I love him . I will always take care of him .

His mother smile seeing his possessive nature but she understands she really love her son .

Finally she left their house .

Few months passes , days passed well . They are happy in their life .

Tomorrow is their wedding anniversary , Manik decided to confess his love to her .

....

I know it was short update but I will try to update one more chapter .