7. Carti x Tyler x Rocky

A/N: The events that take place are FICTIONAL. None of the things mentioned represent the real personalities of Tyler, Rocky, Carti or me in real life.

♡♡♡

"Oh, he's gonna love this."

"Right, especially with you in on it, cutie,"

"Stoppp, please?"

RAKIM AND JORDAN had set up a surprise for Tyler, after his coming out as bisexual - Rakim wanted to experiment and asked Carti to be there too.

Carti is super tall, dark and handsome. I know he's freaky in Bed too considering the mask hanging on the wall meant for a Submissive.

Plus he's sexy, I wonder if he'll let me use it when we all fuck.

Peeking through the crack of the Massage Room, Rakim had invited Tyler to a Spa, except he booked out the whole building so him and Jordan were the ones "massaging" the Rapper.

Tyler was laying back on the Bed, soft music playing. Jordan bit his lip, excited to see him naked.

Rakim shushed Jordan, the 2 young men going inside, locking the door quietly.

"Hello.....?"

"Yes, I'm here with my masseuse partner to give you the ultimate experience,"

Rakim stifled a cackle, impersonating a fake foreign accent. Jordan smirked, handing him the bottle of lube for sex.

"Okay...right. Should I turn over?"

"Ah, yes. We need to see your big round butt to reach the magic spots!"

Jordan joined him, a French accent being mimicked. Tyler was kind of surprised at how explicit they were being.

Peeling the white towel, Rakim pulled it lower and lower until he could see all of Tyler's ass and ballsack, his mouth watering.

"I will start with the prostate, just to get you...comfortable, Sir."

Rakim bit his lip as he squirted a few drops of lubricant onto Tyler's ass cheeks, watching it ooze down his crack slowly.

"Hmmmm,"

Tyler hummed at the cold wetness, gasping as a finger rubbed up and down his hairy crack, lightly running over the outside of his tight hole.

Rakim watched Jordan fondle his balls, groping Tyler with a groan at the feel of his big testicles in his hand.

"U-uh, hey....oh!"

Tyler panted as Rakim rubbed his ass cheeks, massaging them, spreading them apart hungrily, wanting to eat Tyler out like a little cupcake.

"Do you like this so far, Sir?"

"It's...nice, yeah. A lil invasive tho'."

"It's supposed to activate your chakras. To bring you release and pleasure too....

Are you stressed lately?"