chapter3

My alarm woke me up out of my peaceful sleep. Snoozing my alarm I get off the bed heading to the bathroom.

Brushing my teeth then washing my hair I head back to my room picking out something to wear.

I found some suede burgundy leggings from forever21 and a black tight crop top.

I washed my butt before getting dressed. The leggings fit my thighs and butt nicely with the crop top fitting my top shape perfectly too.

I put on my black thick platform ankle boots and added my jean jacket.

Making sure I grabbed my black cross over purse heading to the bathroom, putting my hair in a cute high bun adding some hoops and for my eyes I put liner and mascara.

BrownSkinB💸😍😘💦💍- Goodmorning Ma 😘." My Phone ding showing me Prince's message. I smiled at the phone replying to him.

Speaking of him we've been talking on the phone these past couple of weeks and he's coo as hell even though he makes me nervous.

My phone dinged again showing me "MyMochaBby💁😈👯😘- Heyyy Girly, Wake Up Vanilla😘." I laugh at Egypt's message before replying back to her.

Egypt is a girl that I met at school 3 weeks ago when I started, she's cool and quiet she's just like me lol we call eachother Vanilla and Mocha.

Me and her are the same height with shoulder length hair and pretty eyes plus a pretty smile to match.

Her body is a little thicker than mine. And plus we just clicked.

I pick up the keys and my purse going out the door. Pressing unlock I get in buckling up pulling out and off zooming down the road.

Pulling up to Westly Morris High School, I park the car getting out. Locking the doors I head up the stairs into the building.

Spotting E by our lockers she was lockers she was looking cute with ripped pants with her plain white crop top and white Js plus a jean jacket baby was looking nice.

"Hey Boo, Ooh you cute Vanilla." she said hugging me "Thanks." Opening my locker grabbing my important things "Lets go before the bell rings." Pulling her hand to our Homeroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Lunch!!!!." E screamed as she sped down the hall. I shook my head at her crazy self.

For lunch we're having spaghetti and salad with Apple juice or any choice.

I get my food sitting at our table in the back. "Soooo You've been talking to Prince?" she questioned smirking at me.

I blushed "Y-yeah." "I can tell, Look at you blushing and shit." just thinking about him makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

"How old is he anyway?." "Mmm He's 20. Why?" she shrugged "Nothing just asking." I nodded as we finished eating.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally hopping in the car I didn't waste no time pulling off.

Getting into the house taking every thing off by the door. Plopping down on the couch my phone buzzed.

BrownSkinB💸😍😘💦💍- Can I come see you Boo?." Smiling I replied Yes BrownSkinB💸😍😘💦💍- Ight be there in about say... 20 minutes." I said okay before going to the bathroom.

I take a ten minute shower I hop out lotioning my body I put on my pink lace panties grabbing some black Nike shorts and for a shirt a black spaghetti strap tank top.

Placing my feet in some grey fuzzy socks, I make sure my room looks good before spraying perfume on.

The door bell dings and I take my time getting the door, opening it there Prince is with just a grey Nike sweat suit on and some all whites.

I let him in telling him to go straight to my room while I grab drinks.

"Mm he smells and looks so good!." I whispered to myself while walking out the kitchen.

Well here goes nothing I thought walking up the steps.

Please Comment &Vote Thanks❤️