0: Please Read

Ok so I'll say this for every new book I have considering that some people don't know my comments policy. Now before I get to that I'll say some important things for this idea so that those who know about my comment policy don't have to reread it.

Also just of note I love reading your comments so I don't want you to just not give comments just I dislike some.

Anyways in my au Bryan did join Grimshade, he left the Protectors but he doesn't stay in Grimshade he just left only the dragonslayers know where he is but they have been sworn to secrecy out of respect for Bryan. Bryan's main reason for leaving was to take care of a very special item.

This leads to Bryan being able to come to Mario's aid during the fight with Devil's Tongue saving Ritchie's life since Cassideya wasn't expecting Bryan to come from the air, but after that Bryan just left and Devin is happy with Ritchie.

Also Davis stays with Flurry but trains with Allumos. Davis stays with La Carnival because Flurry convinced him after they helped the city repair itself and they started getting some requests. Allumos trains Davis because Pats making him. Davis also spends a lot of his time watching and caring for the same special item Bryan and him share.

Echeveria convinced Lucas to stay at the guild so that they can help with David if anything goes wrong and Brandon hangs out close by as backup. Lucas figured that sure he could stay a little longer and take his journey later.

The city, sure it didn't like the guilds but with the slow reconstruction of the city the guilds were able to explain themselves and the people let the guilds have a second chance as Abraham was chased out and unwanted by the towns people since he's the one who attacked them.

Also during the fight with Eden, Devin made his moves to attack Eden. Sure Michael still went Godslayer on them but Devin also smacked Michael down before he could do anything making it so Allumos didn't have to make him a celestial spirit. Which means also they found different but similar means to getting home from Salode.

Now that that is explained time for the comments Policy please read if this is your first time reading this book but for those who know this already feel free to skip but if your new please read so that I can be happy with my writing and feel motivation to continue.

1) I don't like comments that are mean I'll delete those depending on how rude they are if their brutal rude like they make me feel considerably bad I'll report them.

2) don't ask for updates. I dislike people asking for updates because they make me feel unwanted pressure.

3) comments that are like: "Lmao, same, omg," I'll delete those as well. Their not worth having in the story it's just a baggy comment that means absolutely nothing to me. Also emojis plain emojis I'll also delete they also don't have meaning to me making me feel unmotivated.

4) no personal comments like: "omg that's me!" Ya no I'll delete those as well. So I don't want comments that are like personal life things keep it to yourself.

5) lastly! Comments that go into conversations. ya now just personal text each other if you guys want but you don't need to use my books as a conversation grounds it's just unnecessary comments I'll have to delete later.

Anyways I hope you all enjoy and I can't wait to see you all in the next chapter

Also if you have suggestions on possibly what dimensions they go to please feel free to drop suggestions.

Consider this a book that is also like a one shot book but you have multiple chapters of one dimension or timeline. I'm sure you'll understand as you read. Anyways enjoy.