"Now You Show Up?!"

Shepard had to give some of her charm to convince Bailey to help them when he found out it was Kelham they needed. It seemed Bailey had a deal with Kelham, he'd buy C-sec charity ball tickets each year and Bailey left him alone with most of his... operations. But Shepard was able to win him over and soon Kelham was being dragged unconscious to the integration room.

"Shepard, his lawyer is close, be quick," Bailey warned as he left her and Thane to deal with the lawyer that was just minutes away.

"How do you want to play this?" Thane asked as they walked through the back doors. Shepard knew she was better as the bad cop, the heavy N7 armour and guns strapped to her back gave it away.

"You be good cop, I'll threaten the asshole if I have to." Thane nodded and let her walk in first. Kelham had woken up with a bloodied lip, he laid strapped to the integration bed.

"Get me out of here, Bailey." He stopped when his eyes landed on the human and Drell walking through the door. "Who the hell are you too?" Shepard and Thane looked at each other before putting their hands behind their backs and walking to either end of the bed.

"You gave another Drell information on an assassin, who's the target?" Thane asked in a calm but stern voice. Kelham chuckled at him and shook his head, refusing to talk. Shepard clenched her fist and punched the back of his head.

"Mr Kelham, my partner asked you a question. Do us all a favour and answer him." Thane narrowed his eyes, judging the human as he had a stare-off with Shepard.

"I ain't answering, frog boy," he spat. Shepard stood beside him, holding her armoured plated arm up against his throat.

"You'll answer the fucking Spectre who will strangle you if you don't," she threatened. Kelham looked at her, his eyes becoming wide in shock as he realised who she was.

"Joram... Joram Talid. Turian on the right-hundred blocks. You have to hurry," he says in fear. Shepard slowly removes her arm, keeping contact with him as she backs away.

"Thank you for being so cooperative," Thane says as they both leave. They bump into his Lawyer on the way out, the other human was ready to shout at them both but Shepard quickly shut him up by waving her Spectre status at him.

"Did he talk? Why did he hire the boy?" Bailey asked as they joined him in the hallway.

"Joram Talid, big named Turian?" Shepard asked. Bailey nodded, his name had crossed his desk one too many times.

"Anti-human representative6. Became real big after the Citadel battle, he believes humans are to blame for the Geth revolt." Shepard laughed as she looked at the floor, Thane raised a brow ridge as he held his hands behind his back.

"Last I checked Saren was the leader for them, who's Turian, not human," she nearly snorted. Bailey nodded in agreement, Talid didn't have much argument but many followed him. It made sense for Kelham to want him dead.

"Sergent get these two to a cab for the eight hundred blocks, now," he commanded the female sergeant who stood behind them. She saluted as darted off to get the cab ready.

"Why are you helping us, Bailey?" Shepard asked as they all walked back out to join Garrus. Bailey shrugged his shoulders, becoming awkward.

"I know what it's like to not be in contact with your own kids, haven't spoken to my own in a long time. He is trying, that's worth helping," he says motioning to a silent Thane. He partly bowed, not saying anything to the man's reasoning to be helpful.

---

Finding Talid was easy, finding Kolyat was harder. Thane knew what Kolyat would look like even with him being much older and taller. Drell face patterns don't change with puberty, he could recognize his son in a crowd of a million.