FOREWORD

Nero narrates:

It all started just a few months after I saved Kyrie with the help of my Uncle Dante. In case you ask Who am I? It's easy to answer: My name is Nero Sparda, son of Vergil and Lilia Sparda, nephew of Dante Sparda and grandson of the Dark Knight Sparda.

Now I will tell you the events that have happened to me until now, the first person who left my side was my mother who died in an accident, then it was Kyrie being killed by the demons of limbo and finally my uncle Dante by a illness, but not before leaving me an inheritance.

FLASH-BACK: Dante Sparda's hospital room.

Dante: Nero, first of all I'll tell you something ...

Nero: Yes?

Dante: You are going to inherit all my things.

Nero: But what are you talking about are yours ?!

Dante: That doesn't matter, I'm going to inherit all the devil arms I have, 50 million dollars in cash which is what I earned as a hunter, my Ivory and Ebony infinite ammunition pistols and the two swords of the Yamato and Rebellion family. .

He said that by handing me an envelope.

Dante: Take care boy (cough-cough)

Nero: Goodbye Dante.

Dante: Take care, live your own adventure and meet a girl (cough-cough). Be happy Nero, you've been very, very depressed.

Nero (getting up to go): I will.

Dante: And Nero remembers ...

Nero: What thing?

Dante: DEVILS NEVER CRY.

END OF FLASH-BACK

Dante passed away 2 weeks after leaving me the inheritance, during that time I began to study all the languages ​​of the world to be prepared for any mission.

Now I will tell you how I came to this world:

I was traveling in a truck with some weapons, books and all the money that Dante left me aimlessly, but what I did not expect was that a portal appeared, he literally swallowed me ... Where did I appear? Well, in Japan (home of the waifus xd) in the city of Kuoh, but as my old man once said: New world, new adventure.

Once I arrived in this new world, I bought a three-story house with a huge basement, then I decided to reopen the business of my late uncle: DEVIL MAY CRY.

Once installed I decided that I wanted to have a normal life during the day as a teenager to be able to hunt demons of limbo at night, so I went to the Kuoh academy on Saturday to enroll, when I took the exam I got the highest grade which He grants me a scholarship so I don't have to pay, I also want to finish my studies, if more than comment I'm going to sleep since I'm starting classes tomorrow.