Chapter 2

Looking down at Bailey, spread out on the couch, crystal blue eyes gazing up at him, tanned flesh against the plush fabric, James didn't even know where to begin. One side of his brain told him to take his time, to embrace every second that he had this gorgeous stud in front of him, all smooth skin and boyish naivety; the other was telling him to devour the boy. To take him as his own and reduce him to a hopeless mess of moans and whimpers. As he ran a slow and steady hand over the smooth expanse of Bailey's thigh, the former side was winning the battle, feeling the soft skin under the palm of his hand, the slight shaking and quivering of the muscle at the arousal of his touch.

But the latter side won the war, the overwhelming urge to assert his authority too hard to repress. He took the hand massaging soothing circles on Bailey's thigh and grabbed the flesh with firm authority, his dominant side rising to the surface. He took Bailey's thigh and spread it, lifting it up and pressing it back against his chest, allowing James to see the slightly-pasty backs of Bailey's thighs, all the way down to the curve of his ass under those white CK's. Once he was effectively spread out at James' mercy, James leant down, resting a knee on the couch for support, and ground his crotch into Bailey's, instantly letting out a sigh at the feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other, despite the two layers of fabric in between.

James could only think about what they must look like. Two blonde footballers grinding up against each other in their Calvin Klein underwear.

He held Bailey's leg out to his side, almost wrapped around his waist, while he thrust his hips forward into the other, his pre-come-stained briefs leaving a wet smear across Bailey's thigh.

To say nothing of the much-larger wet patch forming in Bailey's briefs, and James could literally see it growing as Bailey's cock throbbed and oozed out more. Seeing the effect he was having on the younger lad in real time was almost too much for James to take. He didn't want to cream his drawers like a fucking pubescent boy.

He pulled away from Bailey, feeling weak at the slight tinge of disappointment on the boy's face, a look that quickly turned to a mixture of shock and intrigue as he slid his briefs down his legs, revealing his hard cock that slapped up against his stomach and then bobbed out from his body at an almost perfect ninety degree angle. Bailey's mouth was gaping, tongue lazily hanging out like a puppy, and James could tell just from looking how dry his mouth was.

While he had Bailey's captivated attention, he decided he'd put on a bit of a show.

He brought a hand down to stroke himself, just like he'd done earlier, only this time without the confines of his pants. He was all out in the open, all skin and throbbing cock with it's glistening tip, cool air blowing against his bare ass. And what an ass it was – the perfect mix of round and firm, with thin whisps of sandy blonde hair covering the cheeks.

Bailey's eyes followed from the gentle pace of James' hand around his cock, to dart lower towards his butt, watching as the cheeks jiggled ever so slightly with each little thrust of James' hip. And James was not oblivious to it, to how highly-rated his ass was. He got tagged in memes about his peach on Instagram every few weeks, so he knew he had a good one. He was also not oblivious to the fact that Bailey was now staring at it, lust in his eyes but clear nervousness about what that lust meant.

James wanted nothing more than to see Bailey's own ass, to compare and get up close with it, to spread his cheeks open, to run his tongue up and down his crack, to slide a wet finger into his hole. But he knew that Bailey was still holding back, even if he wasn't explicitly saying so. Bailey had said he was down for anything, but saying it and doing it are two different things, so James knew he couldn't scare Bailey away before they even got to the 'anything'.

He had to ease him into it.

If that meant James was the only naked one for now, to put all the attention on him and make Bailey feel less under the microscope, then that's what James would do.