Tom Riddle

Y/n POV:
«You ready babe? » Tom asked me while he was sitting on the bed.

« Yes » I said coming out of the bathroom.

« What do you think? » I asked as I stood in front of him fixing my dress.

« You look smoking hot babe » he said as he got up and pulled me closer to him.

« I can take you you right here right now » he smirked at me.

« Keep it in your pants Tom »

« Come on baby girl we still have 20 minutes » he whined

« No sorry babe »

« GUYS COME ON THE PARTY IS STARTING » Draco yelled from downstairs

« Come on bubs » i said giving him my hand, with our fingers intertwined we walked downstairs there were people already drinking and dancing

« Look at you tow love birds » pansy said with as she came and hugged me

« Hi pansy » I said to her while hugging her back

« Babe im going to go get a drink, you want one? »

« Sure » I said as I kissed his cheek

Skip time:

It was about an hour since the party started there was a lot of people drinking, dancing and making out, I was dancing with Pansy and Astoria. I was a little tipsy.... Well more then a little.

« IM GOING TO GET ANOTHER DRINK » I yelled through the music

I went to pour myself another drink, I saw Tom talking to some Slytherin girl 🙄. She was really close to him, she was touching his arm. My blood was boiling right now he looked over to me. I got an idea, I smirked at him and went to the bathroom expecting him to come, not even 2 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Tom.

« What's going on? » said Tom with a worried look

« I may be a little tipsy Tom, but I saw how you talked to that girl » I said with a sad face

« Babe come on you know I only have eyes for you »

« Do you? »

« Yes, I love you Y/n.... I love you so much »

He starts kissing me, I pulled him closer to me and bit his lip

« Don't do that » he whispered

« Why not? »

«  Because then I will not be able to control myself » he said while kissing my neck

I stopped him from kissing my neck. I looked at him dead in the eyes.

« Fuck me Tom... Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow »

He didn't hesitate and pushed me against the door locking it. While kissing me he said « Jump ». I did as he told me to and he sat me on the sink standing in between my legs was Tom. I unbutton his shirt while he unzipped my dress from behind. He kissed me roughly licking my lips for entrance.

His hot tongue entered my mouth, our tongues dancing in sync. We took our clothes off leaving us only in our underwear. Tom started sucking on my neck finding my sweet spot I moaned his name in his ear. His hands slowly went to my heat and rubbed me through my lace panties, I shot my head up and my breathing got heavy.

« Already wet for me? » he asked looking into my eyes

« Hmmmm » he went down his head in between my legs. He removed my panties with his teeth and kissed my thigh slowly going to my heart he kitten kicked my heat and started sucking on my clit. He was now eating me out.

«oh god Tom » I said as I gripped on his hair as he basically tongue fucked me, he licked his fingers and stuck them in me pumping in and out of me. His pace over his fingers, he pulled them out and licked them.

« Baby girl you always taste so sweet »he said and kissed me. I could taste myself on him, he removed his Calvin's, he pulled his hard dick. He started by teasing my entrance.

He pushed himself inside me making me scream, no matter how many times we fuck I will never get used to his size, he started thrusting into me fast. I was moaning mess.

« F-fuck Tom t-go fa-faster »

He picked me up and fucked me faster and harder making our skin slapping harder and louder.

« Fuck baby your so tight » he said slapping my ass

He pulled out and turn me to face the door. He slammed into me again hitting my good spot. My moans got louder then he went so fast it made the door move.

« Fuck your so big Tom »

He was fucking me hard and fast giving me so much pleasure, then I started to feel this familiar knot in my stomach.

« Fuck Tom don't stop im close »

« Hold it in baby girl »

He picked me up again and pushed me against the wall slamming into me and rubbing my clit.

« Tom i can't hold it anymore » I said as I whined.

« Cum all over my cock baby »

As he said that I came all over his hard cock, his thrust started getting sloppier and I knew he was about to cum, a few secondes later he came inside of me.

He put me down, my legs are a little too weak making me almost fall.

« Need a little help there babe!? » he said giggling

« Shut up and help me »

We got dressed and kissed

« I love you » said Tom looking at you with a smile

« I love you too » I said with a Smile

********************************************
Hey there sorry if I took so long I got out of ideas and all but don't worry I'm back now with a lot of ideas for you guys so yeah hope you liked this one