Part 18

Hi guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far. I want to just warn you before you read the next parts:
There is mention of self-harm and sui**d*. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, please don't read! I want you guys to stay safe and happy!
Ok, let's continue?

It was a windy but beautiful autumn day. It was almost year after Lia and Ryujin confessed but nothing changed. Lia and Ryujin's love for each other only grew stronger. They were both doing well as Ryujin tutored Lia. Ryujin still cooked and Lia did most of the housework. They became a team, an unbreakable team.

"Hey Ryu, it's almost been a year. Can you believe it?" Lia said as she sipped her coffee.
"Not at all, time went by so fast, it's feels unreal. Time goes by when you spend it with someone you love."
"I agree. Also, it's cute to know our anniversary is basically your birthday."
"Oh you're right! Double celebration, I expect extra gifts."
"Don't worry Ryu." Lia laughed.
"I'm just joking, I have my Lia, that's more than life itself."

"Oh, I'm going to my mother's house Ryu, I'll come back tomorrow evening!"
"Oh okay! Make sure you pack everything you need, I'll help you."
"I can always count on you Ryu."

"Have fun! Tell her I say hi!"
Ryujin waved at Lia. She felt this sudden urge to shout to Lia that she loved her so much, and so.... she did. The neighbourhood could hear but that didn't matter. They only thing that had to hear it was Lia's heart, and it did.

Ryujin took this opportunity to clean up Lia's room a bit as it became messy. Also to you readers, no Ryujin didn't snoop around her room. Lia let Ryujin fix things up and they had a lot of trust in each other. Ryujin dusted the shelves filled with albums Lia collected over the years. There were whole collections of 2ne1, SNSD and TWICE albums. She was impressed. There was another shelf that held picture frames of her with her family, her brother and Ryujin of course.

While Ryujin was cleaning the room up, she accidentally knocked over a pile of books and papers on Lia's desk. She quickly picked them up in an orderly way until she noticed a light blue paper. It was scrunched up, almost as if Lia was about to throw it away.