Protective Kirishima

Kirishima's POV

Me and Bakugou are currently leaving class to go to change for trainings . We go into the boys locker rooms and everyone starts Changing except Bakugou who usually waits till everyone is done to change.
Mineta walks up to where Bakugou was leaning against the wall with his signature scowl on his face. "Why aren't you changing? I'd love to see your body Bakugou. You have such a slim waist, I wonder how your body would look and feel. Just let me get a peep." I saw Bakugou look uncomfortable and mineta inch forward to him and lean in to touch Bakugou's waist. I run to them and I knock mineta in the back of the head in a vital nerve making him pass out.

No one's POV

Denki saw what mineta was trying to do to Bakugou and ran to get Aizawa. By the time Aizawa and Denki came into the locker rooms Kirishima already was kneeling down trying to calm Bakugou down.
Aizawa walked up behind, took a look at the situation and then made some calls.

Aizawa's pov (sorry for so much pov changes)

Denki called me and I saw Bakugou crying, Kirishima trying to calm him down and mineta passed out on the floor. I grabbed my phone and I made two calls, one to Nezu informing him that me and maybe a a few of my students were going to be absent to class and would visit him later to report something, and one to mic to tell him to get to the teachers lounge if he wasn't already there. I then texted all Might to take over the training with the rest of my class.
I walked up to a still very panicked, crying Bakugou and Kirishima who was trying to comfort him.
"Kirishima, lift Bakugou up carefully, I'm taking him to the staff room." He nods and lifts Bakugou up supporting his thighs with Bakugou's hands wrapped around Kirishima's neck crying into his shoulder.
I lead the boys there and I walked in and pointed to the couch. They sat down, Bakugou sitting face turned to Kirishima.
Mic then comes in as well as midnight, they look at the sight and stare at them wide eyed.
I clear my throat and Bakugou and Kirishima look at me. "Explain" I say.
Kirishima looks at Bakugou and he gives a small but noticeable nod. "Mineta tried to touch him and was talking about his body and how he wanted to see and touch it." The teachers got surprised but nodded.
Midnight came over to us. She tapped Bakugou's shoulder and said "want some clothes sweet heart?" "Yeah" he responded. I grabbed my extra bag and gave him a hoodie and some knee length shorts and I gave Kirishima some knee length shorts and a black T-shirt.
"We have to go tell Nezu about this. The amount of complaints he has gotten against mineta will sure expel him or move him to another class." I see Bakugou gulp and nod softly and Kirishima run his hand through Bakugou's hair.
'Are they dating?' I think to myself but I push it out my head as me, Mic, midnight, Bakugou and Kirishima left to go to principal Nezu's office.