OKAY

...........................................................................
Third Person POV - Atlanta Hospital - November 13th

Liam lazily blinked as the sun's rays of light shined through the window. He yawned, tired from his sleepless night.

He checked the time on one of the clocks on the wall.

6:24 am.

He groaned as he dropped his head into his hands, pushing his hair back with his fingers.

It had been nearly twelve hours since he last saw Fallon, and concern gnawed at his conscience.

Were surgeries supposed to take this long?

Straightening his back, Liam hung his head off of the back of the cushioned chair. He stretched, the sensation feeling refreshing after hardly moving all night. He sat up once more and wiped his face with his hands, attempting to get rid of his tiredness.

Blinking a few times, he looked around the waiting area to see if there was a bathroom around, which there was. Sluggishly, he pulled himself up and walked over to it, the thought of cool water waking him up a bit.

Sure, it had only been a little over two days since he was last at the manor, but he still felt disgusting.

Liam entered the mens' room and looked at himself in the mirror, happy that he didn't look as gross as he had thought. He did, however, have a little bit of Fallon's blood crusted into his hair and on his shirt and pants. He didn't mind it though; he couldn't do anything about it even if he had minded.

He looked down to his hands, only just now remembering that he had been all over Fallon when she was heavily bleeding, and he had never once washed his hands.

He cringed back in disgust at the sight of the dark substance dried on his skin. Blood covered the area from his fingertips down to his elbows.

Disturbed, Liam quickly shoved his hands under the sink's faucet and tried his best to rub the red away. Within five minutes and with a lot of rubbing, he was able to get most of it off.

Ten total minutes later, he felt satisfied with his attempt to be clean.

He leaned against the sink and looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes widening when he suddenly realized that everyone back at the manor had no clue as to where they had been.

He rushed out of the bathroom and jogged to the main lobby, abruptly stopping in front of the receptionist's desk.

He paused and smiled, hoping that he didn't scare the woman that sat in front of him.

"Hi," he said calmly. "Can I use the phone?"

He pointed to the telephone sitting in front of the lady.

She raised an eyebrow at him before sliding it towards him.

"Keep it short."

He smiled gratefully and dialed in Blake's phone number. Tapping his fingers on the desk, Liam impatiently waited as the phone rang in his ear.

"Blake Carrington speaking, who is this?"

Liam sighed in relief.

"Blake? It's Liam."

Blake, on the other end of the line, stood up out of his chair and leaned against his desk.

"Liam? Where are you? And where is Fallon? It's not like her to leave and not tell us where she's going. I tried calling you guys but your phones were still in Fallon's room. I figured you went on honeymoon part two and forgot them."