T W O

Chapter Two.

"Bouncy bouncy bouncy." Stu muttered to himself, his eyes fixated onto the TV screen where Jamie Lee Curtis was running from Michael.

Caroline, who had been tucked under his left arm, turn to look up at him with raised eyebrows. "You are literally the biggest perv I've ever met, you know that?"

Stu looked down at her. "I'm not a perv, I've just learned to appreciate the little things in life."

"Boobs are the little things in life?" Billy asked as he leaned forward from Caroline's other side to see Stu clearly.

"Well yes." Stu said before winking at Caroline. "Not Caroline's though."

Billy snorted as Caroline let out a scoff and smacked Stu's across the chest before moving out from under his arm and straight into Billy's.

Billy sent Stu a sly wink and mouthed a quick "take the L."

Stu's mouth dropped open, betrayal clearly written on his face as he watched his two best friends cuddle up on the other end of the couch.

"What is this?" He asked, how voice getting higher and cracking the more Caroline snuggled into Billy's chest. "Punishment for being an honest man? It's a free country, I have freedom of speech!"

"Suck it up Stuart, she's mine for the night." Billy teased. At this point he was trying his hardest not to start laughing in Stu's frowning face.

"Come on baby, are you really going to let him talk to me like that? Take you away from me? We both know you're mine." He said as he looked down at the blonde with a pout.

Caroline raised her eyebrows. "Actually." she raised her finger up. "I don't belong to anyone. I'm a free, single woman."

Stu laughed loudly at this. "Free single woman? Sorry babe but I call BULLSHIT. This whole town knows we have something special."

Caroline and Billy shared a look before turning back to Stu.

"But do they?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Stu asked, his brows furrowed in confusion as he thought over her words.

After a moment of silence Billy spoke up.

"Why don't you ask our dearest Care Bear where she was last night?" He asked with an amused smile as Caroline shot him a glare.

He was about to cause a lot of trouble and he knew it.

Boy was this going to be fun.

"Caroline." Stu asked causing the girl to turn to look at him with a obviously fake smile on her face. "Where were you last night?"

"Home obviously." The blonde nervously laughed as she reached up to to scratch behind her ear. "Where else would I have been silly?"

Stu narrowed his eyes at her. "You're lying."

"What?" The girl scoffed. "Why would you think that?"

"You scratch behind your ear when you lie."

Caroline cursed quietly and quickly brought her hand down. She had seemed to have forgotten that Stu knew every little thing about her.

"Well." Billy slapped his thighs before standing up and throwing his thumbs back towards the door with a chuckle. "I believe I may have stirred up some trouble so i'm just going to-" he cut himself off as he ran out the front door.

"I"M GOING TO KILL YOU BILLY LOOMIS!" Caroline screamed after him as he laughed in the distance.

"YEAH OKAY!"