Chapter 16

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗘𝘅 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

-SIMON POV-

It's our last day here in Siargao, me and Vinny were just strolling around the beach when I saw my ex-girlfriend and his husband. They're here for their honeymoon.

"Uy si Ate ano yan oh!" Vinny exclaimed and I gave him a punch on the arm.

"Shut up!" Then they both looked at me and that's the most awkward staring ever. She waved at me and I waved back.

"Do you know him? You little weirdo" His Husband said and I gave him a glare. I looked over Vinny and he has the same reaction as mine. I heard some girl running towards our direction and I was shocked who It was. It was

"A- Ate Ashlyn?" I said then she saw me and she went like.

"Oh, Simon kilala mo pala si Wendy?" How does she know her? That's strange.

"Ho- How do you know her Ate?" I asked. She smiled and hugged Wendy.

"She's my Bestfriend since Kindergarden" and she smiled at me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I just walked away and pulled Vinny with me. That was the strangest thing that ever happened to me.

-ASHLYN POV-

We're now packing our stuff to leave Siargao, I'll be missing this place. I was done packing when I saw Sandro talking to someone on the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked.

"Oh It's just my Secretary, I have alot of things to do when we get home" He exclaimed. I smiled and got our stuff, he pulled my arm and said.

"Ako najan baka nabibigatan kajan, mommy" I smiled and slapped his arm, I just carried my hand bag and he carried the rest of the stuff. Can't imagine someone this short, sorry Dad but someone this short can carry alot of things.

-SANDRO POV-

We all got in the van and we drove off, I'm gonna miss the beauty of this place especially the beach and this beach gave me trauma. BWISIT KASI NA ASHLYN! hindi ko naman pinayagan mag 2-piece! kainis. But anyways after 2 hours of driving we stopped over at a Restaurant since It was already lunch time, I woke up Ashlyn who likes sleeping in my arm. She got up and looked at me and gave me the cutest smile. I squeezed her chubby cheeks and smiled at her.

"Baba na tayo kakain na eh" She just nodded and we both went out. And as expected may mga babaeng naka abang saakin, "SANDRO! PWEDE PAPICTURE!!", "SANDRO JOWAIN MO AKO PLEASE!!" when will these girls learn, haynako. I've found the love of my life and It's Ashlyn when will they understand it.

"Sorry, later nalang yung pictures we have to eat right baby?" I said and looked at Ashlyn who looked shocked and just nodded. Some gave her a nasty look, I feel bad for her. We got inside and we ordered our food. We finished eating and got out of the restaurant and we drove off.

-AFTER 4 MONTHS OF DATING-

-ASHLYN POV-

I have been eating alot these days, It was dinner already and we all went down to eat. Whenever I saw Simon I would squeezed his cheecks, same with Vinny.

"Ate Ashlyn hindi ka kapaba nagsasawa kakapisil sa pisngi namin" protesta ni Simon

"Bakit ba!" at inirapan ko sila. Gulat silang lahat saakin lalo na si Sandro, We just finished eating dinner and Sandro asked me.

"Bat ganyan kaba mommy? ok kalang ba?" I went to the bathroom and took at PT and I was horrified to see it was-

-To be Continued-