How'd we end up here-

please enjoy!

—————You are currently sleeping in your car next to a cafe—

*Chirp chirp*

I slowly opened my eyes, the brightness blurred my eyes making me groan as I tried to adjust. As I looked outside my window I saw people running frantically. I quickly activated my quirk searching around for the cause of this havoc.

I saw a guy in a gray coat with long claws emerging from his fingers, there was a green substance dripping from his claws . I assumed it was poison. Talk about a good day huh?
I thought as I slumped back in my chair. I felt weak for some reason. As I was closing my eyes from the weariness a loud thump came from my window.

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

That shitty guy with the claws was staring straight at me. He easily cracked the window and pulled me out by my shirt. He quickly put one of his hands tight around my waist and held the other inches away from my throat almost nicking it. I saw a few UA students run towards us. As they came into view it was kirishima, bakugou, deku, sero, uraka, and Hawks.

"LET DR.Y/N GO!"

Deku shouted as they took their postions. I saw most of them where beat up as if they where in another fight beforehand. I put one of my hands on the his arm on my waist and tried to push on it As my other hand gripped his hand hovering next to my neck.

"Let me go and no one gets hurt any further"

The guy with the claws said, as he held onto me tighter. Bakugou fired up his hands.

"HEY SHITTY EXTRA IM GONNA MURDER YOU"

He yelled. Not really HELPING ME RN  I thought, I quickly pushed down on his hand holding my waist and in an instant he cut my inner thigh. I winced as my eyes fluttered.

"See what happens when you don't listen?!"

The guy with the claws said and gripped my chin in his hand. my eyes fluttered closed and the last thing I heard was Hawks screaming something.

I woke up slowly. Hawks was sliding off my pants as I laid still on the medical table. I jolted up startling him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I snapped and blushed as I stared Into his eyes.

"I have to clean the poison out of your leg"

He said with a smirk as he pointed to my cut high on my inner thigh. I blushed and Averted my gaze. Hawks picked up the alchoal and cotton balls and sat them down next to me. He kneeled down to my cut inches away from "it" I flinched as he brushed his fingers on my leg.

"Doc your gonna have to open your legs wider for me"

He said teasingly As he put both of his hands on my thighs. I parted my legs slightly wider.

"Doc your gonna have to give me more to work with ~"

He smirked and stared at me. I wanted this to be done quickly so I looked away and opened my legs wider. He grabbed a cotton ball drenched in alcohol and rubbed it on my cut. I winced hard and gave him a sour look. He smiled in delight as if he was wanting to get revenge for years.

"Aw doc do you want me to be gentler?"

He said in a baby voice. I shot him a annoyed look and he just smiled and presses on my cut again. I tried my best to hold in the pained groans. He drenched the cotton ball again and went up higher on my thigh. As he pressed down on my cut I winced loudly and grasped his hair with my hand.

"Ngh.. Be softer Hawks-"

I groaned. He blushed slightly and put on a devilish smile. He traced both his hands up to my groin. I flinched.

"I'll be very soft doll~"

He whispered as he slid his hands over my boxers. I groaned and held onto his hair tighter. He pulled on my boxers with his teeth pulling them down.

"Now I know why everyone fantasies about doctors"

He smirked.

"That's such a bad jok-"

I said but before I could finish he flicked the tip of "it" Making me groan.