Chapter 12: Brian is dead

His eyes fluttered open, but only to see darkness. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to realize that his head was buried in something soft. Heat radiated off what Ben seemed to be hugging, slowly pulling back, his face dropped completely. Ben's breathing stiffened as he felt the arm around his waist pull him in closer. The killer groaned with his eyes covered by his hood, in order to sleep. Ben presumed he used his hoodie as a substitute for his eye mask. Weakening at the pure sight of the sleeping murderer, Ben's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't help but cuddle up to Jeff once more.

Sighing happily in the bed, it didn't take long at all for him to drift off again. Grinning, Jeff pressed their bodies together, holding Ben to his firm chest. Jeff didn't know what had come over him, but he wanted to stay there with Ben forever. A small blush crept up his cheek, however he didn't let it faze him, he simply lifted the small boy higher up the bed and rested his droopy head on the pillow in front of his. Gawking in awe at the sleeping boy, Jeff only blushed more furiously. What is wrong with me?! He questioned himself mentally. The more he watched Ben smile in his slumber, Jeff only became more flustered. Why is he so adorable... maybe I could just... Jeff lifted his hand up and caressed Ben's cold cheek, trailing their faces itches apart. Jeff blushed deeper. What if he wakes up...? I can't... Tracing his thumb on Ben's lip, Jeff's eyes only widened, he trembled. It hit him like a tone of bricks, just staring at the boy had sent a tsunami of thoughts rushing to his head. His breathing came to a halt. ...H-he's more beautiful than me...

Jeff's baby blue eyes pierced into Ben's skin, beaming at his ivory lips. He refused to tear up, even though his eyes had become glossy. No longer able to take the agonizing pain in his chest, he jerked his head forward and pecked Ben's lips as lightly as he possibly could. If Ben woke up, his life would be over... what would the others think...? What would his victims think....? Jeff tensed. WHAT HAVE I DONE?! He noticed Ben had began to smile wider and hugged him tightly. Jeff could barely breath. His brain was screaming at him. The voices in his head seemed to be in some sort of conflict with one another.

What is this...? W-what's wrong with me...? Ben nuzzled his head into Jeff's neck, his blonde hair tickled the killer's pale flesh. Jeff wrapped his long arms around Ben's small frame and hugged him gently, still feeling conflicted. If this is what I think it is.... I need to save you...

************************************************************************************************************

When the others left, they cleared up the rumors that had spread though the manner. Hoodie, being one of the last to know about the whole Ben issue, hadn't even known about these 'quote n' quote' rumors. Sitting on the sofa after a long day of recording, he sighed loudly and closed his eyes under his hiden face. "HEY HOODIE!" Toby screeched from behind him. Jumping up from the back of the sofa. Hoodie fell off the sofa, yelping. "Gr... Toby! I swear I'll kil-"

"Did you hear?!" Hoodie grumbled and pulled him self off the ground, brushing himself down. "About Ben?" he asked. Toby nodded excitedly. Hoodie rolled his eyes and attempted to leave the room. "Clocky told me that he's caught a deadly g-g-glitch!" He stammered. Taking a deep breath, he faced Toby, being to loose his patinces. "I know Toby... Now if you don't mine... I had a long day and would like some rest..." And with that, Hoodie left the living room and entered the kitchen.

As he approached the fridge, he heard the door lock behind him, but before he could turn around, someone gloped him from behind. "Hello Masky..." he tutted. Looking over his shoulder, Masky was hugging him from behind, rubbing his hidden face into his hood. "What took you so long?" he questioned, his normally clear voice, mumbled. Hoodie smiled, even if it wasn't visible. "Slender asked me to film a few more tortures then normal... The hornets need more publicity" he admitted, but Masky, for once, didn't care about work. Lifting his mask up slowly to revile is mouth, he planted a small kiss on Hoodies covered cheek, making them both blush.

"GUYS!! HEY HEY GUYS!" Both of them cursed in-sync. Toby continued to pull on the locked door handle, slamming his fist into the door. "Maybe he'll just go away..." Masky joked, whispering, but sadly, he didn't. Smashing his bloody hatchet into the door, he repetitively destroyed the wood, until the hole was big enough to stick his head though. Both Hoodie and Masky stared at him with wide eyes. "TOBY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" The masked man reaped. Toby stood there bluntly. "I have t-t-t-turrets!" he smiled, but it soon faded. "Slender wants all three of us..."

That was never a good sign. Slender hadn't sent all three on the same mission since they became proxies. Only Hoodie and Masky went together, Toby had the pleasure of being accompanied by either Slender or Clockwork. They dashed up stairs as fast as their feet could carry them, however, all of them came to a sudden halt as the office door came into view. Hoodie stayed behind Masky, and Toby was pushed to the front as the neared the black door. Toby gulped and gently knocked on the door. "Enter my children..." a solemn voice replied. As they were told, the came in and sat on in front of the well dressed monster. He straightened his tie and cleared his throat, "I trust you're all aware of Ben's illness by now..." they all nodded slowly, all visibly sweating. Slender sighed, "Boys calm down... I just need your help, I can trust you three more than anyone in the Manner..." Masky was first to speak up. Leaning forward he beamed at his master. "What's the problem Master?" he question, attempting to give Slender a sympathetic smile. He tutted. "I made a promise... that I must break-"

"But you never break your promises! T-t-t-thats why you're my BFF!" Toby piped up, cutting him off. Slender watched the floor boards. "I know..." the room fell quiet. The three exchanged looks, contemplating whether to ask or not. "Sir?" Hoodie asked, regaining his attention. Slender growled at himself, "Look I need you three to travel to the Under Realm and talk to Zalgo. Just ask him if he has a cure for this glitch thing! Or anything to at least allow him to leave longer..." All their faces dropped in-sync. Toby trembled, his ticks grew worse the more anxious he became. "But Slendy... y-y-y-y-you said to Jeff and Clocky that Ben would be fine! T-t-that you h-h-have his medici-i-ine!?" Slender Man rubbed his temples and cursed under is breathh. "I know..." was his only reply. "And Zaglon won't help us! He would love for us to die!" Masky yelped, enraged at him and his fellow pasta's had been lied to.

"I know..." he answered again. Hoodie didn't say a word, he pushed his chair back and stood up, all eyes were on him. "If Ben's dying... they why are we just sitting here..." he said calmly. He clenched his fists, "Get Jeff... Zalgo will do anything if that Psycho asks him... And I'm sure he'll do anything for Ben-" he slammed his fists down on Slenders desk, snapping his neck up. "So maybe next time one of us our hurt, you should tell us... Because maybe... JUST MAYBE WE HAVE MORE OF PLAN THAN YOU EVER WOULD!" Slender couldn't find the words to answer him. Toby and Masky shot each other similar, 'What the f*ck just happened' looks as Hoodie slowly sat back down on his chair and crossed his arms. "So Master, are you going to let us get Jeff to help, or are you just gonna lie to the rest of the family?" Slender stared down at his desk in defeat. The three of them stood up and approached the door, but as Hoodie left Slender called to him. "This behavior want go unpunished Brian..." Hoodie tensed at the sound of his real name. Both Masky and Toby stopped at watched him. Hoodies head clicked the side, "Brian is dead Master..." he said simply and walked out, slamming the door behind him. He pushed passed both of them to where Ben was sleeping.

Masky and Ticci Toby stood dumbfounded in the hall way. "Hot..." Masky mumbled. Toby looked to him, raising an eyebrow. "What just h-h-h-happened back there?" he whispered. Gawking at Hoodie storm off in the distance, Masky blushed and snickered to himself. "I have know idea... But I liked it..."