Author's Note

Author's Note

Hi everyone;

I just wanted to let you know that the sequel to Chains is now in work and the first chapter is up. I started Chains as a single book but at some point I decided that I wanted to do a sequel. Now that has turned into 4 planned books in total.

Book 1 - Chains I hope you enjoyed reading Chains as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hated to put poor Jaxon through all that trauma, but it was necessary in order for him to grow and become the great Luna he was intended to be. Don't you think the Moon Goddess could have done a better job of pairing him up with a good mate to begin with though? So much heartache could have been avoided if he'd been paired with Kale to begin with.

Book 2 - Alpha, Not Book 2 follows Pete's rehabilitation and his budding relationship with Avery. It's turning out to be harder to write than I expected, as I don't want to turn Pete into a saint when he's clearly been such a villain. At the same time, I want to rehabilitate him as I don't think anybody is incapable of change. I know that everybody loves to hate Pete, and he fully deserves it for what he did. Let's see where the future takes him. At present, I haven't decided whether or not they will end up together in the end. We all just have to wait to see how that works out - I'm rooting for them, but in the end, it'll be up to them.

Book 3 - Alpha, Wrought Book 3 is about Terrence taking over the Alpha duties of the White River pack and everything he has to do to bring the pack back from the depths Pete left it in. There will be action, drama and, (hopefully) a little bit of Romance.

Book 4 - I'm not going to give any spoilers about book 4, only that it will be a sequel to Book 3 and not exactly a sequel, per se, of Chains. The plot has been laid out though. I'm excited for this one - but I really need to complete 2 & 3 before I get ahead of myself. Book 3 is necessary for Book 4.Thanks for all your love and support on Chains.