opening the package!!!

Mr bean opened the squeaky door as he walked in lazily. His bag corners were ripped as he was walking home. He look back and he saw a trail of powder. He opened his bag and looked inside. Lots of tablet shells were melted inside the bag. He picked up a bit of the powder and he sniffed the powder. Instantly, his arm became harder and harder as he sniffed more and more. His arms were increasing by the second and he was getting nervous of what would happen. Mr bean got up and lifted his bag onto a clean shifted table. He lifted the cardboard package out of his bag and he searched inside it. The powder was being drained by the melted capsules. Mr bean tried to stop it by taking the melted capsules out and blowing on the powder. Finally, he cleared out the melting capsules. He thought how it melted. Then he realised the weather was humid. He went to his bathroom and he tipped out all of the powder. It stayed there for a while. Mr bean went out again and started following the trail of powder while carrying a bucket. He got to where he picked 'his' package up and he started picking up the bits of powder. He reached home at late evening and pured the rest of the powder inside of the bathtub.