Missing Love

It was a normal old day like all the others in Japan. Ryuji had gotten up from bed to get ready for school.

"Ugh another day of school. I really don't want to go. Especially because of.... Forget it. He still likes me. I'm sure of it. Right?" The blonde said to himself.

He looked into the mirror and saw his own reflection.

"Where did it go so wrong?"

Ryuji lifted up his shirt to see that the bruises he had on his body were still swollen.

"Shit man. I really hope I can evade him today. Doesn't help that we have P.E. together."

Ryuji then started to reminiscent the times he had with his lover.

"Akira, we were in love. What... What changed you?"

*flashback*

Akira and Ryuji were sitting next each other in Leblanc doing homework.

"Man, I'm not understanding this shit." Ryuji said stumped on a problem."

"Ryuji, 9+10 is not that hard." Akira replied with a smile.

"I'm not that smart."

"Oh you."

They both chuckled and looked into each other's eyes.

"Akira."

*End of Flashback*

Ryuji should his head and realized how late it was before school started.

"Oh shit!"

He quickly got dressed in his winter uniform and left for school.

When he had arrived at school, he saw Akira talking to Ann and Makoto. Somehow, Akira had convinced them to believe Ryuji was the bad guy and him the victim.

"Yo Ryuji! Maybe you should go eat do shit! That'll teach ya!" Ann shouted.

"You are so disgusting Ryuji! The crime you have committed is not even worth forgiving." Makoto said, glaring at him.

Akira did an evil grin towards him and he decided to just go into his first class. He started with his usual shenanigans in class in the morning but no one was laughing. Rather everyone looked away from him and giving him no attention. He was confused and asked the guy next to him what was up.

"Don't act as if you're innocent you piece of shit. You know what you did."

Ryuji was confused and just shrugged it off. He tried to listen to the whispers that were happening around him and caught wind of why people were ignoring him. There was a rumor going around about him raping Akira. Ryuji was devastated by this and decided to just put his head down. People spat spitballs at him, the person behind him kept giving him chair wedgies, and people flipped him off a lot.

"This day has been shit, complete shit. I can't catch a break. Spitballs, wedgies, names, I can't take it."

The bell rang and everyone behind him either punched him or bump into him. Ryuji sighed and removed his current chair wedgie.

"I'm gonna have to get very stretchy underwear if this is gonna happen everyday."

He pushed his underwear back into his pants and went to his next class. On his way there, he bumped into Mishima.

"Hey Mishima. What's up?"

Mishima looked around and quickly grabbed Ryuji to the nearest bathroom.