FTL-1: Keshun

Keshun's POV

I am so happy for this Thanksgiving break. It's kind of sad because the HS football team I coach lost in the playoffs last night. This is a much needed break from my students and team. I want to find something to help during the spring next year.

I'm driving away from the school headed towards my condominium. As I get out my car my next door neighbor, who I adore, speaks. Ms Regina has been a great friend and neighbor since I moved in.

"Hello there Coach!" She says. "I'm so sorry your team didn't win last night. It's always next year, right?"

"Yes ma'am," I say back to her. "I'm hoping a miracle comes my way by spring time. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?"

"My ex-husband, his wife and son will be here along with my baby boy, Allen," she responds. "I haven't seen my baby boy for a long time. He's the same age as you."

"I'll be here for Thanksgiving," I respond. "My family is coming here to see my house. I look forward to meeting your family. I have some company coming over so I'll talk to you later."

We wave goodbye to each other and as soon as we enters our houses, my guest pulls up. The coach from the team that beat us last night is my guest.

Let me tell you about myself before I go into why he's here. I'm openly gay but I the best coach in my city. My players and my assistants respect me as long as I don't cross the line.

I became head football coach at Delta High last year. I came from being the defensive genius from Saturn High that won two straight state championships.

The head coach was also my down-low significant other. We broke up because he decided to marry the faculty whore. I'm not exaggerating, the woman tried to have sex with me.

Fast forward to last Saturday when I got a call from my ex. Keep in mind, Delta and Saturn High Schools are rivals. He tricked me into waging a bet. If he won last night's game I had to do what he wanted. If I won, he had to do what I say.

I had high faith in my team because we went 0-9 last year. I fully put my new system in, we were 10-0 before last night's lost.

As you know, my team lost last night and now he's at my doorstep. I open the door and there stands Coach Leon Carter that when I see him and get a sniff of my favorite cologne, I get weak in the knees. I had to lean against the door.

Insert picture
Coach Leon Carter

"I see you still get weak in the knees," he says with the same smirk that won me over the first time we met. "Are you going to let me in?"

"Yes dad...," I started coughing, "yes come on in." Don't judge me okay because I've been celibate single our break up. "So what is it you want me to do?"

"Well somebody has been missing you," he says with his back facing me. He turns around and my mouth starts watering seeing my old friend tiny tim. "A bet is a bet, right?"

What would you do in this situation? My body is failing me but mentally I'm not moving.

"Leon you're married with twins on the way," I say to him. "We can't be doing this even though I don't like your tramp of a wife."

"Your hands are saying something different than what your mouth is," he says smirking. I look at my hands and I'm stroking his cock. When did I walk over to him? "Let me get this ass one last time and we will be done."

I blacked out after that but I came to when....

"Oh damn Leon," I yell. "You're bigger than I remember. Fuck my ass good daddy."