◈ Smoking helps me.. ◈

They/them pronouns

◈-  Sad with happy ending

Summary; Five catches you smoking and doesn't like it

Warnings: Cussing
☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Y/n's POV:

Ugh another stressful day, I woke up late because I accidentally pressed stop instead of snooze so I was late to work. And my stupid boss kept yelling at me and of course me and a co-worker got into a fight (not physically) I swear everyone is giving me a headache. I come home feeling tired and just about to cry honestly. That's when I get a text from my
co-worker lizzy.

Lizzy🙄

Don't expect me to apologize about what happened at work

Ughh! She is so annoying acting like she is so perfect. That's it I need to blow off some steam, by smoking. Five doesn't know I been smoking for a couple of weeks now but it really helps me. I look at the time Five should bed home in six minutes since he is out with Klaus. I quickly make my way up to the roof and light the cigarette.

I put the cigarette in my mouth and inhale feeling all it of it in my lungs and breathe out, man I have love the feeling. I don't know why but the smell of the cigarette drives me insane it smells amazing. I keep smoking for a little longer looking at the city lights and seeing people talking. Isn't crazy now each person has their own story, their own past? I don't know I always think about that. I felt the weight on my chest staring to feel lighter, getting all my frustration out on this cigarette.

Whoosh!

FUCK- I quickly put out the cigarette and I had to literally sallow the smoke since Five see it when I exhale. I start coughing but trying to calm myself I turn around.
"Oh hey babe!" I said but when I look at his face there was so much disappointment.
"Why would you do this.." He sounded heartbroken.
"Five-"
"Don't you know what cigarettes do to your lungs!" He said more harshly.
"I'm sorry-"
"How long have you been smoking for?"

I stay quiet, he walks up to me.
"How long have you been smoking for?" He repeated himself.
"For three weeks." I muttered hoping he didn't hear me but he did.
"THREE WEEKS!" He shouted so loud.

"Why on Earth would you-"
"BECAUSE I HAD TOO OKAY!" I screamed, he's angry expression turned into a sympathizing one.
"I am so stressed over work! I been having anxiety about going in since everyday is horrible, my boss gives me a hard time and this co-worker is being so mean. And and everyone over there is so smart and i'm just so...stupid and i'm embarrassed of myself." I said crying, Five hugs me so tight.

"Baby i'm so sorry been going through hell, why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I don't wanna be annoying or bother you."
"But your not! Love you never annoy me okay? And don't you even dare call yourself dumb you so smart." He said wiping my tears with his thumb.
"Maybe you need a break from that job or maybe quit. We live in the academy you don't need a job." He says, yeah he's right I love working hard but honestly I need a break or something. I nod and hug him more.

"Darling promise me you'll stop?"
"I can't.." I said looking up at him, "All I think about are cigarettes. All I wanna do is smoke I can't stop." I said embarrassed.
"Then I'll help you along the way okay? When you get that feeling like there is weight on your chest then please come to me, not going to cigarettes."
"I promise, i'm sorry."
"It's okay because now I can help you, I promise i'll take care of you." He says cupping my cheeks. The next day I called in "sick" I need a mental health day honestly. Five threw away all my cigarettes and helped me cope in a better ways like drawing, writing, reading, and video games.

I was on my bed relaxing and breathing in the fresh air as Five opens the window, "Feel good?" He asked.
"Yes very." I said he sat next to be cuddling me. Even though I miss the taste of a cigarette, cuddling with my boyfriend and breathing fresh air is even better..

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

A/n- Happy Saturday you guys, I'm gonna be updating "She loves Me." today or tomorrow do so look out for that. Also i'm working on this image that is taking me like three days to write (since i am busy) i'm gonna be putting them into parts so also look out for that. The image is called "Together to The End" i'm gonna be probably releasing it tonight since i'm almost done. Love you guys have an amazing day/night. Drink lots of water and wear your seatbelts
byee <3

-★Ash★
❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅
Total words: 830